Prolouge

I stared at the white blank ceiling as two females poked and prodded my abdomen trying to see if my heat would be here for the up coming run in the next day or so. I felt a very sharp jab and tried to keep my whimper of pain in, but it slipped out. "Ouch!" I whimpered loudly. I could feel a tingling sensation in my lower abdomen and then I felt the heat starting to hit me. Then one of the bitches said the four words I was dreading.

    "She's ready to go."

    "NO!" I growled breaking the restraints they had on me and shifting. "I will not be raped by some stupid male!" I growled as three males came in. Two males came straight at me while the other ran towards a medical tray.

    Enough little wolf. One of the males said through the line as he tackled me.

    Get off of me! I snapped at his neck. Did I mention that during the heat that the females can be more aggressive. Well now you know we have a very short temper during heat. I nicked his neck, then he jumped off of me.

    Just shift back and we can put you in a cage in a more friendly manner. He stated.

    Never! I growled lungeing at him.

    Fine. He said. The male that ran towards the tray threw him something. I didn't realize what it was till I ran right into a syringe with some yellow liquid. He pushed the liquid into my bloodstream, and I fell to the floor my limbs numb.

    What did you do to me?!

    We injected you with a kind of sedative that will make your body go numb then you will fall asleep so we can cage you for the run. One of them said.

    Then the one shift back into a human. "Who ever claims her will have a fun time." He says.

    "Yeah I for one know I and most males love to Tame females." The other male says emphasizing on the word tame. I growl and then my eyelids become too heavy to hold up anymore and everything fades black.

...

I awake in a cage made of silver bars so I wouldn't escape and a female waiting outside of my cage. I notice when I wake up that I'm not in wolf form anymore. I must of shifted back when I passed out. "What do you want." I growl still angry about the event before.

"I'm here to give these." She says handing me a short skirt and a tight crop top.

"Why do I need these?" I ask, and I instantly regret asking.

"For the Alpha, he is coming to meet you." She says as she strolls off away from my cage. I put on clothes so I'm not naked for when the Alpha comes. He didn't take long to show up. He was walking by every females cage checking them out and taking to them. Then he eventually came up to mine.

"Hello female." He says with a low tone. "I've heard your quite feisty aye?"

"Yes and I'll rip your throat out if you don't let me out of here!" I growl, almost letting my wolf take over and shift.

"Well then you wouldn't mate." He stated

"Exactly, I don't want to be raped by a male full of hormones!" That did it my wolf came out and I shifted ruined the clothes I was in.

"You know the rules." He stated and walked away and left me there awaiting The Run.