Chaper 18 - Vampwolves?

Eros approaches my neck but hesitates.

    "Eros, I promise it won't hurt me." I tell him.

    He bites into my neck and lets go and licks my blood. He did way less than I did to him. Hell if I could right now I would have bite marks all over his body, but I must restrain myself.

    "Kyra this isn't normal." He states. "For werewolves to crave blood, is unheard of after marking."

    "I know but I just can't help it and it's so easy to tell you are restraining yourself." I tell him.

    "I'm going to go the library to see if their are any legends and if they have any information." He says.

    "No" I say "Don't go yet. The fun is just getting started." I push him back onto the bed and slip his pants off. I get on top of him and I bite onto his neck, not letting go.

    "Kyra, I love you unconditionally." He states. "But I should.." I cut him off there but bitting where the collar bone is. I continue to bite all over his body until he finally stopped restraining himself and bit into my collarbone area. I let out a slight moan. If I'm being honest it feels good to have him bite me. Jake proceeded to barge in at the worst time possible. He stands frozen in the doorway as he sees Eros on top of me sucking my blood.

    "Have you heard of knocking." Eros growls.

    "Yeah, but.." Jake gets cut off there.

    "Well you should have done that, now leave." He commands.

    "But, Eros their is a lady in the garden asking for you and your mate." Jake tells him as he walks out.

    "Well looks like our fun is over for now." Eros says. " I promise well will have some real fun later." He adds a wink.

    "Yeah" I say as I sit up to kiss him.

    He gets up and throws some sweatpants on and tells me to get dressed. I get off of the bed and go into his..our closet. I grab a matching pair of sweatpants to Eros and throw on a loose crop top. I walk out and see Eros still shirtless.

    "You ready to go?" He asks

    "Yeah but your not." I say as I hand him a shirt.

    "What you don't want other females looking at me?" He teases.

    "If you prefer to go that route I won't wear a shirt either." I state.

    "Fine, but when we get back I'll take you up on that no shirt offer." He says while smirking.

    We walk out into the garden and see the moon goddess just standing there in plain sight.

    "I have came to tell you that now that you have marked each other you are the new breed of werewolves. Your destiny was to mate and become the new species Vampwolves. Your craving for each others blood just will get stronger till its at full vampire levels. You are the next beginning because something horrible will happen in the future, that one new vampwolf can fight off and save the supernatural race." And like that she was gone.

"Eros... Is she talking about a new prophecy"? I finally spoke.

"I'm afraid so love." Eros whispered.