Chapter 14 - Broken

Recap
    "Eros!" I say through a mouthful of food.

"What you have to eat." He said with that smirk on his face. I grab the chicken leg and take it out of my mouth. I chewed the chicken that I bit off and decided two can play it that game. Still holding the chicken, I look into Eros eyes. They're such a dark beautiful shade of blue. I give him a quick peck on the lips and as he opens his mouth to speak I put the same chicken leg, which is more like a bone now in his mouth and smirk. He take the bone out of his mouth and just smiles at me.

"Kyra, why are you everything I've ever wanted." He told me.

I just looked at him, wondering a different question. Why do you love me after everything I've done to you.

End Of Recap

    "Eros...I..Why do you love me?" I say

    "Kyra I love you because you are everything I could ever wish for. You are blessed with beauty, but most of all your meant to be mine. You were born blessed with the mark that I have waited for forever. Now that your here, I want to do so much to you, I want..."

    I cut him off there.

    "So I'm just your little pet then. I meant to be yours and only yours." I yell, losing it.

    "Kyra, no that's not what I meant!" He says aproaching me to calm me. He knows that just a slight touch could probably calm me, but he was wrong. Something was wrong with me and I myself couldn't even figure out why I was furious at him. As soon as he laid a finger on me I shifted out of anger. My wolf was more pissed than I was. Once I finished shifting I looked Eros right in the eyes. His dark blue eyes were in shock, but they said so much more as they shed a tear. Something came over me in that moment. Not anger. Not sadness. Not heartbroken. What came over my entire body was regret. I knew if I ran away it would hurt him. But if I don't right now I feel like I'll cause more harm than happiness.

I turn away from his teary eyes and leap through the window shattering glass everywhere. As if my situation couldn't get any worse. When I looked back to see the damage I caused, I saw Eros, curled in a ball on the floor. Usually I would think that they are acting like a child, but right now I feel just as broken as him. I couldn't manage to go far, my stomach twisting at what I had just done. I shift back in the woods not far from the borders, and just scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE!" I cried out into the blackness of the dense forest. Then I felt a new emotion. Well maybe not an emotion at all, because I felt Numb.