Chapter 10 - Granted Permision

In all of this I felt as if Jake was trying to link to me, but why could he just not seem to get to me? As I continued to eye the room Eros spoke to me.

"Your sleeping with me tonight." He says.

"Not a chance!" I spit at him

"What if Jake said you could?" He asks me.

I felt weak at just the thought of Jake. I wish he could just hold me. He would never give Eros permission anyway, but I ended up regretting what came out of my mouth next.

"If Jake gives permission for me to lie in the same bed as another guy I will." I tell Eros.

I could tell that Eros was mind linking to Jake. Then I herd a knock on the door. I instantly bounded up to the door and opened it. I was in shock that he was there.........my Jake that I missed more than anything in the world. I embrace him and in an instant Eros peels me away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I growl

He ignored me. Then he invited Jake into the room.

"Jake." Eros begins. "I need you to tell Kyra how your over her, how you don't want to be hers anymore and how you understand that she is supposed to be mine."

I look at Jake with a pleaded look in my eyes.

"Please don't." I whisper.

"She is your mate." Jake states. "I'm not your mate anymore Kyra, Eros is. I expect you to get over me and forget me." He says. Then he gets up and leaves.

"See?" Eros says with a smirk.

"No!" I scream "You made him say that!" I say in between sobs.

He picks me up and I give no fight. He doesn't love me. I feel dead. I feel unless. He carries me to the bed and tucks me in and kisses my forehead goodnight.

"Love you." He whispers.

Then I faded into a soft depressing sleep.