Chapter 9 - Missing Jake

Back To Kyra's POV

Recap

Oh no we are not going to do that..
No way am I showering with him.. Right?
He won't make me, will he?

He takes his pants off, still in his underwear.

"Can we shower together?" He asks

Thank the moon goddess he asked.

"No." I say as I step out of the shower.

I can here him take off his underwear and he threw them over the shower before he turned on the water. He did actually manage to get mud on me, but luckily not in my hair. I look around for some kind of wash cloth. I open one of the cabinets and find one. I grab a dark red one and wet it under the running faucet. I wipe my back the best I could to try and get the mud off. I rinse the cloth out and then here him turn the water off. Shit, he is done showering and I'm still naked. I try to get to the door, but I didn't get their fast enough. My hair and body are still dripping wet.

"Looking for a towel?" He asks

"Yes." I reply.

"Ok well come on lets go get one." He says

I feel him walk up right behind me. He put his arms around me and embraced me for a short while. Then he proceeds to pick me up and throw my naked body over his shoulder.

"Excuse me." I say all bossy like

He doesn't reply.

"Put me down." I tell him

He puts me down like I told him too. I was quite surprised that he even listened to me. Then he give me towel and I go into the bathroom again. This time I lock the door and look into the mirror. I look like shit. Not that I want to look good for Eros but Jake is in his pack so I'm bound to run into him so I want to look decent for him.

    The bathroom has two sinks. One has all of Eros crap around it and the other is neatly organized but has feminine stuff around it.

    "He has been waiting for his mate." I think to myself.

    I walk over to the other sink. There is a brush sitting on the counter around the sink. Along with everything else a girl could ever need. I grab the brush and brush my hair. It is still a little damp but I could live with that. I still don't have clothes so I just walk back out with my towel.

    "Do you have any clothes for me?" I ask him.

    He nods and points me to a door. I walk to the door and open it. There was some skimpy clothing but I just chose one of his shirts. I threw that on and put on some underwear. I walked out and stood there. I was scanning the room for a place to sleep, because there is no way I'm sleeping with him. Not while Jake is still out there probably dying at the thoughts of what Eros could have done to me.