Chapter 12 - Seeing Her In Person

Recap

  "Eros...I love you." I whispered in his ear.

    He looked me in the eyes. He could tell I was being sincere. He stood up and just hugged me. We stood there hugging for what felt like forever. Then suddenly a woman appeared in the room.

    "Who are you?" We ask in sync.

End of recap

"The better question here is who do you think I am?" She asked.

Eros and I look at each other, we can see the wonder in our eyes if its truly her.

"Are you the moon goddess?" I ask her

"I am indeed." She says. "I am here to see that you two are in fact finally together."

    "Were not official mates yet, but we both do love each other." I announce.

    "Well I know you will be mates in time. I have to get going now have fun you two." She says as she evaporates into thin air.

    "Have you ever seen the moon goddess before?" I ask Eros.

    "No never. She has never been seen in person." He tells me.

    "Well I guess we shouldn't make it a big deal. She just wanted to know I was finally with you." I state.

    We still haven't broke our embrace, but I finally stop embracing him so he stops as well.

    "So are you are happy that I'm finally yours?" I say.

    "Your mine and I'm yours." He states.

    "I love you Eros." I say

    "I love you too." He says back.

    All of the sudden I felt good about this whole situation. I felt like this was who I was meant to be with. It was about breakfast time and I was starving.

    "Eros, when does your pack have breakfast?" I ask him.

"Actually we might be late because of your bathroom break." He teases me. "Come on lets get going." He says as he sweeps me up into his arms and out of the room we went to go to breakfast.