Chapter 13 - Alone with Eros

When we got to breakfast no one was there.

"Uh Eros?" I say, "No ones here.."

"I know." He says. "The Alpha eats alone, well until he finds his mate.

He swoops me off of my feet and brings me to my chair which is directly across the table from his. He tries to set me down, but I kept hanging onto him.

"You don't want me to let you down?" he says "Aren't you hungry?"

"Moments ago I was denying my feelings toward you, the attraction I felt for you, the way I loved you. Now I finally feel complete, more complete than when I first met Jake. I don't feel complete without you without your touch. I never want to leave your side." I said.

"Kyra, I feel the same connection but this is just breakfast, but I know where your coming from and how we haven't mated but you have the feelings as if we did." He tells me. "So I will let you eat breakfast sitting with me this once."

I nod. He sits down and I sit on his lap. I thought about letting Eros mark me, permanently this time. I felt a strong love for Eros, but I needed to tell Jake. I know that Jake couldn't of actually be okay after his new alpha took his one change at love from him, unless he gets lucky and the moon goddess allows him to find that loving connection again. She has to right, I mean its only fair if you took his love and made her for someone else then he should get a new more strong love. Eros then woke me from my trance by shoving a chicken leg in my mouth.

"Eros!" I say through a mouthful of food.

"What you have to eat." He said with that smirk on his face. I grab the chicken leg and take it out of my mouth. I chewed the chicken that I bit off and decided two can play it that game. Still holding the chicken, I look into Eros eyes. They're such a dark beautiful shade of blue. I give him a quick peck on the lips and as he opens his mouth to speak I put the same chicken leg, which is more like a bone now in his mouth and smirk. He take the bone out of his mouth and just smiles at me.

"Kyra, why are you everything I've ever wanted." He told me.

I just looked at him, wondering a different question. Why do you love me after everything I've done to you.