viii. Keiji Akaashi

It was your weekly movie night with Akaashi, something you both definitely always looked forward to, and the movie wasn't even a part of the reason as to why you and him were very fond of the event.

It was each other's company.

Right now you are sitting on the couch while Akaashi is on the ground so his head is between your legs. This night is Akaashi's turn to chose a film and he did. He chose anaaction film that Bokuto had recommended, at first you both had your doubts but after looking into it some more, you both had reached a verdict that it's legit.

So here you are.

"You enjoying this?" You asked halfway through the movie. "Yeah, surprisingly." The raven-haired man replied, eyes glued to the screen. The man is a sucker for action movie.

You leaned back to the couch, not wanting to disturb him. You tried to focus or get back into the movie but it was with no succeed. The more you try, the more boredom lurked inside you.

So you reached to his hair, and started to comb through it. It was unsurprisingly soft and was only a bit tangled here and there which you had gladly ran your fingers through to smooth it out.

Akaashi didn't complain and moved his body further back so you can get access to his hair easier instead. It was more than a welcoming sign so you didn't stop playing with his hair.

"Hey, do you want to lie down on my lap?" You asked affectionately, wanting to have more physical contact with the setter, obviously feeling lacking. Akaashi subtly gazed at you with a gentle smile as if it was a once in a lifetime offer.

"Sure."

The movie continues but now Akaashi was on your lap and you felt an utmost comfort. You played with his hair all the same and ever so lovingly. "This feels really nice." Said Akaashi, who apparently had troubles at keeping his eyes opened.

"Hey, just rest it's okay. This week must've been tiring, I'll be here." You let out some comfort word to reassure him that sleeping early won't kill him. "It was, but seeing your face makes it all worth it." He murmured sleepily, his tone was so subtle that it warmed your heart almost immediately.

You chuckled to yourself, utterly pleased by the words he just spoke out. "Yeah? Then let's see how much longer you can go on before you'll be out cold." You whispered playfully, still combing your fingers through his hair, an effective way to keep the volleyball player sleepy.

He then let out a breathy chuckle too, "It probably won't be long, huh?" The eyes he had struggle to stay open finally gave in. That brought a smile to yourself, having your boyfriend to sleep on your lap givingly.

Eventually Akaashi's breathing became steadier and it wasn't long before he had slept peacefully. You held a loving gaze on his figure, and decided to went off to sleep yourself.

It was a good night, and maybe you have some thanking to do to Bokuto later.