CHAPTER9

As long as you stand by the truth,nothing can hinder your success....
-Mshehooo💖💖💝.

"He divorced her" she said slowly.

" whaaaat" Ummu Maryam screamed out with eyes wide open.

"Yes" she nodded calmly with bitterness written all over her face..

"Hope they reconciled?"Ummu Maryam curiously asked.

" she's dead" she answered shortly

"Yaa Subhaanallah,May her soul rest in peace" Ummu Maryam said calmly

"Ameen" she replied... She started crying again and this time it was more than the other time...

"Why are you still crying, it was all a mistake,so keep praying to Allah to have mercy on you and I pray they get to understand that it wasn't your fault" Ummu Maryam pacified.

"Hmm it was my fault,it was forever, not just once or twice but thrice at a time" she cried heavily...."I mean thrice,after over 45years of marriage.. What justification do I have to make them understand that it wasn't my fault? Just tell me...." She kept on weeping.

"None" Ummu Maryam said with full pity..." But praying sincerely to Allah will ease the matter more" she added.

"Aunty Halee you have a way out,you are already out of it or should I say you've been out of it right from the start" Mahmood said as he sat on the couch near her.

Mahmood overheard all they were discussing right from the start and being Abu Sulaim's step brother he knew everything that happened.

"Wasn't it why father asked you to relocate to this area?" He asked..

"Yes" she nodded in agreement.

"Then why are you complicating issues for yourself? She has been father's threat right from day one,but he didn't react to any of her wrong doings just because he thinks She'll change one day... So what change has she made?rather she complicated issues and believe you me he never regretted his actions till today". He said calmly..

"Hmm you all will not understand" She said with a low tune..

"Yes we won't, but always believe that with every suffering,there is ease" Ummu Maryam said and patted her back.

"Hasn't your husband been with you through all this? You should be very grateful to Allah for such a great blessing.. He stood by your side through thick and thin for the past 19years" he stated..

"Many women are looking for an opportunity like yours,even if their marriage wouldn't be the best it should be as yours.. Your home wasn't broken if not where would you have been? Where would your children be? How will their health and moral training look like? Just always say Alhamdulillah because Allah has done the best for you" he added..

"Alhamdulillah, yes you're right" she said wiping her tears..

"MashaaAllah,thank Allah for having someone like him in your life". Ummu Maryam said without knowing who the HIM specifically was...

After Ummu Maryam left he asked  her who she was...

"She's an Angel whom Allah sent to me in human form,I neveret someone like her,she's the only one I can lean on,she's already a sister,a friend, a mother and almost everything to me... She helped me through all my pains and I thank Allah for such an endowment.. Not everyone has been given that
She said with a slight smile..

"Very good,stay loyal to her as well,as a SHE like her is very rare to find...let Mahmood start going home before his mother start asking where he is". He said laughing..

"Hmm I don't know why a grown up like you is still being pampered but don't worry I'll tell her to stop that". She giggled.

" Ahaha..OK oo,bye ". He waved before moving towards the parlor exit..

On his way out he had Zainab's laughs and shouts and being the disciplinarian he always was he raced to see why she was behaving that way. On reaching where she was,his eyes landed on the cool,calm and eloquent lady speaking to Zainab.

" Zee I know you are just yearning for that day to come and that will be the day I'll treat your madness" She said in a calm tone.

"Hhhh...OK sorry I won't try any pranks on you again". Zainab said laughing out loud..

" I know you very well,you'll be like please those spinsters should stay aside only married couples are invited up here". She mimicked how zainab spoke..

He was looking at all they were doing but instead of barking at them he was smiling all alone until when Zainab's voice brought him back from wherever he was..

"Bro how far? Why are you smiling at yourself" Zee asked.

"Err..mm nothing really meet me outside". He said before making his way out..

" OK". She said.

She knew why he was smiling and from the look in her face she was happy about something,no one knows.

OUTSIDE***....

"Who was she?". He asked..

" Who?" She asked pretending not to know..

"Let's not start that,you know me very well". He said with his husky voice.

She rolled her eyes before saying;

"Do you have to bark at everything"
"Fahma". She added.

"Wow! What a nice name" he said..

"Say MashaaAllah abeg" she said moving a step back..

He stood transfixed looking at her mouth agape.."who was she? Is she really the Zainab he knew?" He thought.

"I know what you might be thinking but it's all Fahma" She said.

"Fahma-Understanding,so you now understand the right thing" he asked with confusion.

"No I mean it's all her". She answered.
"Now  how do I get her". He winked
"My reward". Almost hitting him with her palm.
"A surprise wedding gift". He said.
" OK take her contact "She said giving him her phone.
"But wasn't she the one that Saeed asked of her contact at the wedding?" He said..
"Yes but no worries she isn't committed".she said..
" OK thanks love". He said before waving her a goodbye..
"OK bye". She said and ran into the house..

******
"Hmm wasnt she the girl that has been engaged of recently?" One of the women from latest asked.
"Yes, she's not a good girl to marry". Another added...
" Latest for life". Fahma stated behind them...

They all froze looking at her as she walked passed them..
After reaching home she narrated what they were saying to her mother and sisters.. And they all laughed..

"Maybe they thought it was someone elderly" they said almost at the same time...

"Hhh,yes boss should have been the reply"She said..

They shove the matter off and started speaking about something entirely different.....

How I wish she gave them a befitting reply...😎😎
Latest all the way💪💪
Comment💌💌 and vote⭐please...
Success all the way,chapter 10 loading.....
Luv yah all💝💝💖

MShehooo💖💖💝...........