CHAPTER 3

"I am very sorry for what I said yesterday" Ummu Sulaim pleaded.

"No problem,just try to adjust next time" Abu Sulaim said.

"OK I'll " she smiled.

"Make arrangements for an extra room Zainab will be coming to live with us for sometime "He said.

" Hmm OK,when is she coming" She asked.

"Hopefully tomorrow."He answered.

"OK done,I'll serve dinner now get ready" she said smiling..

"Hhh I'll have to make an announcement to the entire neighborhood that my wife finished dinner on time today" He teased Laughing  out loud.

"if you like inform the radio stations to announce it too" she said pushing her lips forward.

"Alright,cheer up nothing like that will happen, serve dinner" He said softly. She smiled and said "OK".

"Daddy today we went to Ummu Maryam's house,it's a very nice house" Iklimah said.

"Daddy they even have chandeliers and a garden too" Azeeza added.

"That's very good" he said.

" Daddy we want our house to be like theirs,its always neat and the children are always enjoying themselves " they said again.

"OK I'll work hard to make it even more beautiful than theirs" He said..

"Yeeee..." They squealed happily..

"Why are you shouting?"their mother asked when she came in with the food warmer..

"Daddy said he'll make our house nicer than Ummu Maryam's" the children said..

"Hhhh OK you all should come down and eat" she said smiling,

"OK" they all said and then got down from the couch onto the floor to eat.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Have you seen the lecture note Malam Ahmad released?" Safwa asked.

" A lecture note? When? Don't they know that it's a few days to exams?" Fahma questioned.

" Yes but what can we do? We have to obey to graduate in peace" Safwa said again.

"You're right,may Allah see us through" Fahma said.

" Ameen" Safwa echoed...

  Fahma is currently in her second year in the university,she's a very outstanding student, everyone wants to make friends with her but as she always says:"we're just colleagues"....because her mother cautioned her against making too many friends. Above all she is every guys dream not because she's prettier than other girls on campus but because she possesses a very nice heart,she has a calm spirit and she is a role model to many.

  On her way back from school, while walking down their street she met Ummu Sulaim and other women of the neighborhood...." Good evening" she greeted them with a smile on her face.

" Evening,how're you? How's studies? " they all asked.

" Alhamdulillah, all is fine".

"MashaaAllah" they all said. As she was about to start moving Ummu Sulaim asked:"Fahma how's your mother? I Haven't met her for a while".

" She's fine"she replied.

"OK my regards to her,tell her that I'll come see her soon"Ummu Sulaim said.

"OK I'll inshaaAllah" Fahma said quickly and left...."hmm some people are really not serious, how will they allow such a grown up girl to be going out all in the name of schooling?" Some of the women said."she should just go and find a suitor because nobody will marry her if she completes her studies "others said again. Fahma overheard them but just shunned them off." Ummu Sulaim smiled without uttering a word "...."LATEST" ON POINT😜

" I never knew the reason why they called them LATEST till today,what have I done to them? Why were they gossiping about me? Am I obstructing anything for them? When the time for marriage comes nothing can stop it,I'll have to tell daddy what they did"Fahma kept ranting since when she entered the house.

" Habibty don't mind them,Allah is always with you,nothing they say will change any of your destiny for the bad. And always know that I'll keep praying for you and as your mother I urge you to be patient." Ummu Maryam said.

"Mummy are they the one taking up her responsibility or do they contribute in her upbringing and discipline? When will they be civilized please?if you can't pray for somebody why not keep shut? I don't know why we've been surrounded by people of the same ideology nobody thinks like we do"Amrah angrily said.

"Hmm don't mind them please,they don't have something doing that's why"Hasna said...

"Please don't be bothered about this again,you all should focus on whatever you're doing. As a mother I can only advise you all on what to do and also pray for you at all times,I'll love to see you get married too and when the time comes I'll be the happiest"their mother said...

"Ummm...mummy you're making me to feel shy🙈🙈"Fahma said...

"Hhh you better start getting ready ooo,we want to witness your wedding soon" Her siblings said cheekily.

"Have you arranged for who am getting married to? Better keep quiet" Fahma glared at them.

"Yes boss, Fahm don't worry,soooner" they all said and hid behind their mother. Their mother laughed and said "OK let her be,your dad will be back tomorrow" ...

" Yes I'll gist him about it when he's back" Hasna happily said.

"Hmm...mummy we're starting exams on Monday, please pray more for me"Fahma said.

"InshaaAllah I'll habibty,success shall be yours "their mother prayed.She happily thanked her mum and moved to her room for studies,the rest moved into their room and studied a little before going to bed.

Zainab who happens to be Abu Sulaim's younger sister now lives with them. She's a 23year old but very  immature,as a result of her stubbornness she caused a rift between her father's wives and that was why she was asked to move to Abu Sulaim's house....

Next??🤔🤔🤔
Pls vote⭐and comment 💌.
More reads please..am just interested in passing the message across. For my and your betterment... and don't forget to comment,it would give me a helping hand towards my next move......
I luv u all💕💕💕