CHAPTER32

"Although time heals all wounds, not everyone changes"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

" Rise and shine Sweetheart.. It's your birthday "Amrah stated as she stepped into Fahma's room drawing the curtains of the windows apart.

"Is it?" Fahma asked stretching on the bed.

"You know you're a weirdo right?" Amrah asked back.

"Huh?" Fahma sighed with a frown trying to register Amrah's words..

"Yes. How on earth will someone forget his birthday, I am always the one reminding you of it". Amrah defended.

"OK sorry Ma'am. So does that mean I'm 20 today?" She asked.

"Yes sure. I just feel like I'm the one because am just eager to feel what it is like" Amrah answered dramatically while Fahma watched in amusement..

"Tell me how does it feel?"she asked.

"Just normal,no feelings attached" Fahma stated wiggling her brows.

"Oh! I know you were going to say exactly that" Amrah said with a pout..

"Sorry" Fahma stated with a mischievous smile.

"I have a confession" Amrah stated with a shady look.

"Umhm" Fahma mumbled.

"I was the one who made that post" she stated and Fahma was dumbstruck at her revelation.

"Which post?" Fahma asked unbelievably.

"Of you getting married to Ahmad on your page" Amrah said full of regrets.

Fahma moved close to her and held her hand.

"Amrah why have you done so?" She asked but spoke again.." You knew quiet well that I hate exposing my personal matters,you knew my school colleagues saw that and the news will go viral which it did-"

"I am sorry" Amrah stated.

"But you watched me go through all this alone. Do you remember the way they've been looking at me during our convocation, what they've been saying. That he was the reason why I was the outstanding student. That he has been passing my papers since when I was admitted even though I never knew him" Fahma said softly with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Amrah wiped the tear on Fahma's face and spoke.

"How long were you going to hide it? I just wanted them to know that you have a direction in life too"

"How about now that we're apart? What am I going to tell them?" Fahma asked her now bursting into tears.

"It's OK, you'll be fine" Amrah stated cycling Fahma's back with her palm.

"Mum will ask where you are soon,so get ready we have a long day ahead" Amrah said to Fahma with a smile and Fahma nodded watching her as she left..

That was her best birthday ever..in the morning a mess but later in the day she experienced what being truly loved is..

"Alhamdulillah" she stated.

*********
"Brother your attention is needed" Jawaahir announced when she entered Jabir's room.

"Where?" He asked

"Father's chamber" she stated laughing.

"Why?" he asked again.

"Because you refused to do as you were told" she replied.

"But-" he began..

"No but's,just go there's no time" she stated now sternly..