CHAPTER16

I am dedicating this chapter to my one and only brother(Modibbo)... He's ill,please pray for him.. JazakumulLahu khairan😘😘.

"Those are the best moments..
   Moments where we can't explain to ourselves what we really feel and turn to HE the Almighty"..
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

Do you remember those moments when you feel blank? When nothing goes as planned? When nothing makes you feel safe? When you cannot differentiate between right and wrong? When all you've worked day and night for disappears? When you are not YOU?. But you had only one grace remaining, Only ONE to turn to,only one thing left in you,only the important ones in your midst and only one hope left....

Indeed He Allah is the Merciful.. Despite all your flaws He has HIS grace upon you,He made His remembrance stuck in your mind,He made His Faith firm in you,He made your family and friends still live for you and He made you still believe that the sun will shine again....

This is the spiritual bonding we share with Him. We tend to think how and how this happens but only Allah knows how and why. Subhanallah,Allah is great!! Surely everything that has a beginning must have an end except Allah's grace. The best of all Planner's.. Maalikul Mulk Dhul Jalaali wal Ikraam.

•••••••••••••••••••••

The whole Ali Mamman's family travelled to Abuja to spend the vacation for a week and it was a memorable one. When they were back,the kids went to their grandma's house and spent the remaining days left for the holiday to end..

Fahma and Amrah resumed school on a Monday while the rest had a week more. She was very serious about the task ahead of her and was bent on making all she dreamt a reality. Their friendship with Sadeed has been going so well and her page is becoming more discoverable even though it wasn't an easy task. Life gave her no reason to complain as she believed any sourness she will experience was for a better future.

Jabir was rounding up his master's program in architecture too. Life was intermediate for him too,Saeed was always there to help... A friend indeed!.

Mahmood still clingy as usual. He kept annoying Malik's fairy but she made it clear to him that she had other plans.

"You really fought for my dignity, may Allah uplift you as you did to me,you won't believe how they've been thanking me for keeping such a good relationship with people like you. I never thought we will ever smile like we did. That wedding was Allah's planned just for me"Ummu Sulaim said not hiding her emotions.

"Stop being embarrassing me please,as you said it is Allah's plan and not ours.. May Allah keep your relationship strong and steady". Ummu Maryam said.

"Ameen Ameen,before I had nobody but now I have someone to show as mine too" Ummu Sulaim said with a smile.

"Yes inshaaAllah" Ummu Maryam nodded.

Ummu Sulaim took a long time telling her how things went during Zee's wedding and how Abu Sulaim's relatives kept praising her but still she had fears. A fear for how vicious they can be,but Ummu Maryam assured her that nothing of that sort will happen.

"Mum I have to admit i am not finding this easy,things are getting more hectic,this study is no more fun" Fahma complained to her mum later in the day.

"Don't worry dear,it will soon be done with,just keep working hard" Her mum encouraged

"I know mum but I feel like backing out" Fahma complained pouting.

"Just be deligent in doing your work and pray harder,you know its bound to happen. Remember the rule the higher you go,the harder it becomes" her mum consoled.