Chapter 44

"It's Only when you mingle with people of varied age range,peer groups,values, creed,clans and Religions that you will certainly understand and value Relationships.."
-MShehooo💖💖💝.

"Patience, I'm coming" Fahma shouted from inside her room when the knock on the main door became too much. She hurriedly tied the scarf of the cloth she wore and went to check who it was.

Upon twisting the knob,the door was pushed and she was welcomed with a sound in unison from voices she was familiar with..

"Surprise!!" They all screamed and her jaw dropped down.

"Zee!! Safwa!!" She called out and hugged them both.

"Yes baby" Safwa said giving her a pat on the back.

Zee was the first to pull out of the hug then Safwa and they all stood there looking at her while she did the same.

"Well! It doesn't seem like we're welcomed, see how she's staring at us"Zee stated and Safwa nodded.

" Yes as you can see she ushered us in "Safwa said sarcastically.

Fahma whom just realized what she did immediately moved away from the door and asked them in picking Zee's baby from her. They sat at the lounge after they were in.

" How did you know that I am in town? "She asked none of them in particular.

"What does that mean" Zee questioned. "It means what you heard,I think we should get going" Safwa stated faking anger.

"No I never meant that,it's just that my plan has been ruined." She stated softly.

"Plan? What plan?" They both asked.

"See I'm already dressed waiting for him to come back so we'll come to your place. The plan was initially yesterday but we had to go visit his brothers and I didn't tell anyone of you that I was back. It was meant to be a surprise." She explained.

"Oh!! Sorry we misunderstood you dear"Zee apologized.

"What are you feeding my baby with? He's looking all so MashaaAllah" Fahma teased Zee.

"Hhhh nothing special" Zee laughed.

"Oh my Safee!! I missed you so very much" Fahma said as she sat at the middle of beth of them with the baby still carried by her.

"No you didn't" Safwa protested.

"Yes I did" She affirmed.

"Did you?" Zee asked giving her a suspicious look while she nodded slightly.

"But it doesn't look like you did" they both said.

"Why?" she asked with furrowed brows.

"You're looking too good. Seems like you both enjoyed each other's company" Safwa teased." See how you've changed like you weren't the one who has been crying that you don't want to leave home"Zee added and the both laughed.

"Ya Allah!" Fahma exclaimed face palming herself." Let me go get you guys some refreshments before you both finish me here"She stated laughing and stood up.

"Where are your husbands?" She asked as she made her way back into the lounge holding a tray. Safwa helped her out and started with the milkshake first.

"Mine has travelled" Zee replied.

"May Allah bring him back safely"Fahma prayed."And yours?" She directed the question to Safwa who was busy munching on the pastries.

"Ya Salaam!! Is this what pregnancy turns somebody into" Fahma who couldn't hide her amusement stated." She has turned into a glutton, see how plump she's become. "