one

Chinese New Year

"No I can't wait to get out of here"

I was excited to go on this camping trip with Louis and Violet. I was so tired of this small town I've spent almost all of my life in. 

Packing all of my clothes, I tried to think about everything we'd probably do. I made sure to pack my mustard yellow bikini, I didn't like it that much, but it was ok nonetheless. I also packed a jacket, spare jeans and leggings, and pajamas. I only needed to grab my stuffed animal as well as a blanket. I put everything in a duffel bag. I felt bad for leaving my dog, Bear, who was looking at me curiously. Violet would bring the tent (which could fit ten people, so we were good for three) and Louis would bring extra things to do and hygienic items, while I was in charge of food and snacks. I'd already ran to the store earlier and grabbed hot dogs, buns, candy, poptarts, chocolate, granola bars, marshmallows, chips, and lots of water. I walked downstairs and put the food in a cooler. We'd only be camping for three days. Plus, it'd be cold enough at night that the food probably wouldn't spoil. Probably. 

"Is Violet picking you up soon?" Lee asked, "Yep." He came up to me and hugged me, before grabbing the cooler and putting it in the garage so I could grab it quicker. "Remember to say goodbye to AJ." I clutched my duffel bag and waited for Violet to text me.

AJ came out and waited with me. "How long will you be gone, Clem?" "I should only be gone for four days." "Should be?" I smiled at him, "I'll be back in four days." Violet finally texted me she was here, I grabbed my bag and began walking, "AJ? Can you grab the cooler and carry it up to her car?" He nodded and we walked to the car together. Lee walked out too and gave me a hug, "Bye sweetpea, I'll see you next week. Alright?" "Alright. Love you dad." A smile grew on his face, "Love you too." I got in Violet's car, waving to AJ and Lee as she drove away. 
"Let's have a weekend of fun!" Louis yelled. They turned up the radio. I've known Louis and Violet since Kindergarten. God, I loved them so much. 

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short but I have a fuck-ton of homework. I'll see you in the next one.