eleven

Touch

"Hands move, moving steady; the time's moving slower"

Smut warning

He smirked a bit at me. I could feel my breath hitch as he stepped closer to me. I kept glaring at him, trying not to show emotion as his hands felt up my hips. His face moved closer to mine, whispering in my ear, "You're not stopping me, Princess," I took a deep breath as he started to kiss my neck. I held my breath in an attempt not to moan when he reached my sweet spot. "A-ah Louis," He stopped and looked at me, his eyebrows raised. I considered for a moment, then kissed his lips in response. He kissed back with fury as our bodies pressed together. We walked, kissing the entire time, and fell on his bed. Laughing for a second, he began to kiss me again. I felt him rubbing against my crotch. His hands wandered around my body. I looked down to him undoing my jeans, then taking them off. I took my shirt off in the meantime. He gazed at me for a second, seemingly admiring my body. I smirked at him for a second as he took off his shirt and jeans. I sat up, him pressing me against the wall as he ground against me, me moaning slightly. I looked back to him, his gaze remaining on my eyes for a second. His lips were parted. We leaned in again, smashing our lips together. My chest was pressed against his as we laid back down, him on top of me. He looked down and started to pull my panties off. He stuck his tongue into my core as I moaned, him flicking his tongue up and down. I moaned loudly repetitively. He looked up to me as I threw my head back. I felt his moving up my body, leaving kisses all over my exposed stomach. 

He finally pulled his own boxers off, positioning himself along with me. He pushed himself inside me as I moaned. He thrust in and out of me over and over again, us both moaning. All you could hear in the room was our moans and skin slapping skin. I felt a knot in my stomach, "Fuck, Louis I-I'm about to," I released, moaning loudly. He groaned, then I felt him pull out of me. We laid down, panting loudly. 

We both laid there, for a while, thinking about everything. I turned to him, wondering why this happened again and what this made us. He smirked at me, "What are you thinking about?" I looked down, "Nothing-just can you hand me my bra?" I spoke quicker than I meant to, him laughing a little bit then feeling around the floor, retrieving my bra. I put it on quickly and got out of bed, finding the rest of my clothes and putting them on as well. I felt Louis' eyes lingering on me the entire time. I got into my bed and pulled the sheets over me, both of us scrolling on our phones. I got up and went into the bathroom, "I'm taking a bath," I said quickly. "Want me to join you?" I flipped him off before turning the faucet.