fourteen

Hey everyone. So, I have this before the chapter because it's important. I just wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for every vote, read, comment, whatever. Your comments always crack me up. My life has been pretty shitty lately and writing is honestly one of the few things keeping me going. My mom announced to me yesterday that we have to move in with my grandma because we don't have enough money. It sucks. But yeah. So thank you all. You're amazing. 

Electric

"Kiss me, we're on fire babe, love me, take me to outer space"

My breath hitched as I looked up to him. He saw me take a deep breath, laughing a little. "Only five more minutes, then we can do whatever we want," I blushed, looking down and getting on my phone. 

We arrived in our room, him immediately slamming me against the wall and kissing me. We were rough and messy as he ground against me. I slipped my jacket off while we were still kissing. His tongue slipped in my mouth, me moaning a low sound. We pulled away, undressing each other a little bit. My fingers ran up his stomach and to his pecks. I pulled my leggings down, kicking them off. Smiling, we pressed our lips together again. He took off his pants, me waiting. He picked me up, pressing all my weight against the wall. I felt his hands wrap around my hips, gripping them tightly as he thrust into me.

We laid next to each other, a blanket is only thing covering our naked bodies. I sighed, cuddling up to Louis' chest. His arm was wrapped around my body. "So," he sighed. "So". We were silent for a minute. "Round two?" We laughed and began kissing again. 

---

Violet got back a little while after we...finished. It was already late, the sun had set hours ago. I wondered where Violet was, but Louis asked first. "So, where were you?" Violet smiled, blushing. "Just out with Minnie," I laugh. "Ooh, we're onto nicknames now?" She smiled again, not answering. Louis and I both laughed, exchanging a glance with one another. "It's late, I'm going to bed," she began to take off her coat, dropping it on the floor after. "You guys better not wake me up," I heard Louis snicker as she clicked off the lamp. I laid down on my bed, turning on some music in my headphones. 

I woke up, looking over to the clock. It was three am. The moon was shining brightly through the open window, which was letting a light breeze in. My music was still playing. I looked down to the floor, seeing my jacket and boots lying on the ground. I grabbed it, putting it on. I walked over to the door, looking back at Louis and Violet's sleeping figures before closing the door behind me.

My headphones remained in my ears as I walked off campus. I strolled along the sidewalks, planning to go to the nearby park, but ending up on a bridge. I looked over the edge. I removed my arms from my pockets and put them on the ledge. I leaned over more, making sure I didn't fall. There was water. It covered miles ahead of me in a wide ditch. 

I felt a light rain drop hit my head. I looked back up into the moon, it reflected on the water beautifully in tiny ripples. I felt someone tap my shoulder as I jumped, looking behind me. I could only see half of their face which was illuminated by a nearby street lamp. I ripped one earbud out, taking a deep breath. "You ok?" A sad smiled was sprawled across her face, "Oh, uh, yeah. I wasn't going to...jump or anything like that," she laughed a little. "Can't sleep?" I nodded, her smiling but more happily this time. "Me neither," she paused, "Do you want to...I don't know...go eat cereal in the dorm cafeteria?" I laughed, "You're a college student too?" She proudly beamed, "Yep," I nodded to her, "Then let's go". 

We opened the doors to the cafeteria. The fluorescent lights were a big change from the dim ones in the hallway, blinding me a little as we walked in. "I haven't been in the cafeteria before," she laughed a little bit, her large glasses moving with her face. "I've been in here too much, especially because of the cereal bar," she smiled, skipping over to a buffet bar. She moved her hands in front of it, presenting it to me. There was different cereals in every bin. It looked amazing. "Milk's in the fridge," she pointed over to a black refrigerator in the corner. I grabbed a bowl from the side, filling it with lucky charms. "Those were always my favorite growing up," I smiled to her, nodding. We headed over to the fridge, her pouring milk in both of our bowls. We sat down at a small table. I looked at her outfit. She was wearing small black shorts and knee-high socks with a black tank top. She had an over-sized letter-man jacket over. She looked cozy, especially with her fluffy boots. She noticed me glancing at her outfit, smiling. "So, what are you majoring in?" She looked at me, swallowing her bite of cereal. "Well, psychology. I've always been interested in it," I looked at her, her eyes were brown. They looked really similar to Louis'. She saw a smile grow on my face, "Hmm?" I shook my head, "Sorry your eyes just...remind me of someone," she beamed in response, drumming on the table. "Ooh, they must be pretty important to have that smile on your face," I just smiled even wider in response, feeling my face heat up. 

A group of guys walked in, all wearing letter jackets similar to the mystery girl's one. She smiled at them all, getting up and leaning over the table. "I'll be talking to you later, gotta find out who this special person is," she smiled, pointing at me before giving high-fives to each one of the boys. I heard them asking about me before they all were getting ready to leave when the mystery girl turned around, "What's your name?" She was pointing at me again, "Clementine," she smiled. "Cool, see you around Clementine," I hoped we would cross paths again soon. She seemed cool. 

Ok, I actually really like this chapter. Also, I don't plan to have this mystery girl be a love interest for Clementine so we should be good there. But maybe, you never know. Her and Louis technically aren't dating yet. I feel evil now. Anyways, thank you all so much. Love you!