nineteen

Pillowtalk

"I love to hold you close, tonight and always"

Our lips connected for a second, my mouth left open when we pulled away slowly. We looked at each other for a second, curious what the other was thinking about. He suddenly pushed his lips against mine again, our mouths slowing moving rhythmically. His hand was placed on my thigh, thumb rubbing it slowly. I slid myself off the counter slowly, still kissing the entire time.

We walked back to our room, his arm around me. When we finally got in after fiddling with the door, he pushed me against the wall lightly and started kissing me. I moaned lightly as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. I watched as he took his shirt off. We smiled at each other for a second, eyes lingering on the other.

Everything was slow. Everything was sensual, electric.

Everything was perfect.

---

We were lying on the bed, naked and in each other's arms. A blanket was wrapped around both of us, keeping us warm. I had my head buried in his chest, his hand on my back. I looked up at him, his eyes were glimmering. I smiled as we looked at each other. I only saw one thing: more-so I only felt one thing. Love.

Just love.

I ignored every thought following up that of the last one. I began to think about the past days, the insanity they've been.

"Wait, did we forget about the cookies?" Louis said and rushed up, getting dressed quickly, me laughing at him the entire time. I was smiling and laughing at his dorkiness as he rushed out the door. I laid down, not wanting to get dressed just yet. I heard the door open again, hoping it wasn't Violet since, after all, I was naked in Louis' bed. Luckily it wasn't. Louis was proudly holding up a tray of cookies, beaming. "They're a bit burnt," he handed me one. I bit into it, my teeth hitting it. They were a lot burnt. I looked up to him, "Um, these are hard as rocks!" He pointed at me, "Still edible, and tasty". I smiled at him as he came back into bed, handing my bra and shorts over to me. We laid the tray over our laps, cuddling and eating them.

We heard Violet unlocking the door as I covered my chest, trying to not make it obvious I was only had a bra on. She walked in, immediately looking over to us. She smiled at us while we both smirked at her. "Oh shut up," we giggled for a second before I held out a cookie to her. She took it, biting it with a hard crunch. She held her mouth for a second, "Jesus," Louis smiled. "We burnt them a little," she rolled her eyes, but was still smiling. I took all of Louis' blanket, wrapping it around me so I could walk to my bed. "I'm taking your blanket for tonight," Louis smiled at me. "I'm gonna freeze tonight," I shrugged to him. We both knew why I was really taking the blanket.

Violet was smiling at the both of us while kicking off her shoes. "You guys seem to be getting along," she didn't even know the start of it. I snickered as Louis began talking, "Yeah, you could say that," we laughed for a second, Violet not understanding any of it. "I think you guys are high..." we all laughed again as Violet sunk her body into the bed. "I have class really early tomorrow..." Louis was groaning loudly. We both laughed, "Good luck with that". 

The next day, I woke up really nauseous. I groaned getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. I opened the drawer, grabbing some pills. I fell to my knees, vomiting on the floor. I heard Violet open the door as I turned around. Her eyes drooped, I knew what was happening. But she didn't. I was pregnant. I was almost sure of it.

I wanted to cry, but Violet wouldn't understand. Not yet. And I didn't even know if I really, actually  was pregnant. What was I going to do? I got up slowly as Violet frowned at me. She stroked my hair, "Go lay down, I'll clean it up," I smiled a sorrowful smile walking out of the bathroom. 

I sat there, what could I even do? What are my options for...this? I sighed. Violet walked over to me, handing me a glass of water. "I think I'm going to go to the store," I needed to get a pregnancy test. "Clem, you're sick. I can go for you," I shook my head to her, "No, I wanted to get some air anyways," she sighed at me, frowning. "Fine, but text me if you need anything," I nodded to her, getting up. She handed me her keys as I walked out the door.

I walked down the aisles, looking for the tests. I was praying to god I wouldn't recognize anyone here. I finally found one and went up to the cashier. He glanced at me, obviously wondering why I have a pregnancy test. He handed it back to me as I walked to the bathroom. I sat down, frowning. 

I waited for the results anxiously. I tried to not let my mind wander until I really knew, but that didn't work so well. I didn't know what to do. People were walking in and out until my timer finally went off, the pregnancy test was ready.

I grabbed it, looking down. Smiley face. Smiley face. Smiley fucking face. There was absolutely nothing smiley about this. Fuck. I'm fucked. I shoved it into my bag and left the room attempting not to cry. What am I going to do now?

Yo fam. I realize that was gross. That was the point. Sorry for not updating for a while! I was preparing for thanksgiving but now it's over (Christmastime!) So, I should be back to frequent updates for the next couple days then I go back to hell. Yay. So, thank you all for reading!