fifteen

The Hills

"The only time I'd ever call you mine"

I opened our room door to see Louis sitting up, Violet still asleep. "Where were you?" He whispered this really loudly. "Shush, I was just taking a walk," he sighed as I sat down, taking off my boots. The clock now read six. I was out for a while. Louis came over and sat by me, wrapping his arm around me. I looked at him questioningly before resting my head on him. Violet shuffled, eventually staying still again. We both jumped when we thought she was awake, going back to our original position. He wrapped his arm around me again, "I wish we didn't have to keep this a secret," I looked up to him, "You know why we have to," he sighed briefly. "Yeah, I do," he began to get up, leaving a kiss on my forehead. "I have class soon, so I'm getting in the shower," I nodded, beginning to lie down. I saw him glance back at me, "Wanna join?" I laughed, flipping him off. He smirked at me, "Always so hard to get," I just chuckled for a second as he closed the door. I closed my eyes, hoping to get to sleep.

I turned my music up, I had to get groceries. I didn't have class today, thank god. I was riding on the bus, writing down a list on my arm with a pen I'd found on the ground. It was overcast, a sheet of gray clouds covering the sky. When I'd left the dorm, Louis was still in the shower, and Violet (like usual) was still asleep. I watched cars pass by my window, observing what types of people were inside. I looked back down to my arm with scribbles all over it. Bored, I laid my head back and waited to get to the next stop.

The driver said a quick goodbye with a warm smile as I finally got off. I walked out and into the grocery store, observing what I should get. When I saw cantaloupe, I instantly thought of Louis, smiling. I grabbed one (just to annoy him) then walked off. I grabbed ramen noodles, frozen dinners, candy (all the good shit), cereal, milk, cookies, and chips. We were truly in college. I paid for it, walking out, and waiting for the bus to arrive.

I finally got back to the dorm, Violet had already left as I placed our bags on the counter. I began to pulls things out individually. We had a small dresser that we bought specifically for snacks in the corner of our room with a mini fridge next to it. As I bent down, I felt Louis hit my ass. I turned around in disbelief, "Jesus christ Louis!" He smirked at me before helping put up the groceries, organizing the snacks in boxes to make a small snack station in our room.

We both smiled at each other, proud of what we made. He came up to me and kissed me, I could feel him smiling. Our foreheads leaned together. He bent down, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up as I screamed. He laughed, dropping me on the bed. I yelped again as he hovered over me, kissing me again. I listened to the light rain outside, kissing him. He stopped, me frowning, then laid down next to me. The only thing keeping the room lit were the dim fairy lights I'd strung across the ceiling. I put my head on his chest, the rain hitting our window harder. We were complicated. It sounds too cliche, but everything about us was complicated. I couldn't make sense of it. If Louis wanted to be in a relationship, wouldn't he have asked by now? Louis broke the silence, "Clem?" I looked to him. "What are we?"

SPicy.