Chapter 6

Everyone started to battle after Shigaraki had said that.

The whole villain league moved up to battle the 1-A students. They seemed prepared and from a distance explosions could be heard. As I made my way through the battle I met more UA student faces. They seemed scared but not as scared as I thought they'd be.

Finally I reached Kacchan who was battling one of the villains from our league. As I walked towards him I saw him glance at me as he finished off his opponent. I took the opportunity and showed him the Deku he'd seen before I had gotten my quirk, the teenage boy who was still obsessed with All Might and had wanted to be a hero..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DAMN NERD. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST MONTHS? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE."

I kept walking towards him only smiling. He really had no idea what I had become. He wouldn't take it easy on me if we started battling. Kacchan never took it easy on anyone but I wanted see his face when he saw what I had become.

I removed the illusion and Kacchan stood completely stunned. He didn't speak or move. I just saw his stunned face look at me with fearful eyes.

"You'd say I'd never be hero huh Kacchan?. I guess you were right after all. Isn't that funny? Oh god Kacchan I haven't seen you in forever is that really you?"

Kacchan tried to say something but couldn't bring himself to say anything.

"Am i still useless Kacchan?"
I saw him struggling on what to say he finally spoke in a scared voice.
"D-d-deku?"
"Remember me?"
"W-what the hell happened to you."

A boy with red spiked hair just like Kacchan's hair spoke as he struggled to battle with one of the other villains.
"BAKUGO I NEED HELP. I can't battle all these guys on my own. Bakugo? Are you ok?"
"Shut up Kirishima. IM FINE. JUST DEAL WITH THEM BY YOURSELF I NEED TO DESTROY THIS DAMN NERD FIRST."
"You think your so good Deku? Just because you changed doesn't mean your not still the same damn loser I knew a few months ago. Nothing has changed. YOU'RE STILL WEAK."

He swung a punch at me but I quickly ducked it. There was an explosion behind me and I quickly moved up behind him taking out a blade and pressing it up against his neck.

I whispered in his ear as I pressed the blade harder into his neck as he struggled to push me off.
"Oh you're wrong there Kacchan. I'm not that pathetic loser still afraid of you. You treat someone like shit for so long, they start to fight back. I have to thank you for this. Thanks to you I feel so much damn better."
I pinned him to the ground and stabbed his right hand making it bleed.
" AHHHHH DEKU YOU FUCKING BASTARD."
"DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT." I yelled pressing the blade deeper into his skin.

He used his left hand to blast me off. I crashed a few feet away from him, slamming into a wall. I struggled for a bit but I was able to pick myself up. Kacchan was examining his right arm, checking how bad the damage was. The cut was deep and still bleeding profusely.

"YOU'LL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS DEKU."

He ran towards me, ready to attack. I thought for a quick solution to make him a easy target. Shit what was Kacchan scared of? Or what illusion could I use to make him stop running towards me to attack? I need him to be completely defenseless so I could attack him.

Maybe just confuse him? I couldn't use my weapons that'd kill him. Maybe that's what I had to do.

I grabbed one of the weapons the villain league had been developing for the last months. It had a powerful blast that could cause enough damage to Injure someone badly.

As I prepared to shoot Kacchan suddenly ran towards me with immense speed. Out of panic I made the illusion of a large explosion right in front of him. I saw him fall back and proceeded to get away from any harm. Half of the people in the battle turned around and started screaming. They ran in panic as half of the other's looked confused.

Crap I had used my quirk to manipulate almost half of the people here. I was only meaning to use it with Kacchan but out of panic I ended up using more than 70% of my quirk. That wasn't good, I was only supposed to use 50% at a time. Too much could interfere with my mental state severely.

I suddenly felt dizzy again. It felt like i had just Inhaled a lot of laughing gas. I started laughing uncontrollably, unable to stop.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DEKU?"

Kacchan started running again towards me ready to attack. Without even thinking I grabbed the gun and started shooting him continuously.

Shit stop you'll kill him. But I couldn't stop. Kacchan used his quirk to avoid most of the bullets that were coming right at him but most of them had gone through, making it harder for him to dodge the others.

I laughed like a maniac as I saw Kacchan slowing down and growing weaker. Only a few more shots and Kacchan would be dead.