My Best Friend's An Idiot

Justin's POV

I kissed her lips hungrily, always hungry for what I can't have: A life with her, the life we used to have, before things grew so complicated.

I groaned as her hand clasped around my shaft, rubbing up and down, jerking me off between our clammy bodies.

My hands gripped her ass, pinching her cheeks between my fingers.

Ryan's POV

I was walking by Justin's music room when I heard them: Justin and Mystique fucking around behind Derek's back.

"Justin, we can't keep doing this," she groaned, breathless.

"Why not?" he grunted, presumably pleasuring her because of the low, throaty sigh that tore its way from her throat.

"It's so wrong," she moaned. I could hear his low groans, the kind any guy would make when a girl's giving him a hand job.

"Who cares? You don't love him anyway," he snorted, overconfident as always.

I didn't really want to hear this, but I couldn't make my legs move to walk away.

"But he loves me," she snickered.

I rolled my eyes at that one. Yeah, right. I'm sure he's loved all the other sloppy seconds Justin left behind, too. I swear he's slept with every single one of Justin's fuck buddies.

I could picture Justin clamping his mouth shut, not wanting to upset her with the harsh reality. I smirk. I taught him right.

I stood there for two hours, listening to their low conversation and quiet moans. I didn't care to remember any of it but one little snippet.

"Justin?" she breathed, a slight moan to her voice.

"Yeah?" he grunted, the sound of skin slapping skin echoing all around.

"I've missed us so much." Her whisper was immediately followed by soft kissing noises.

I'm not a very sappy guy, but that was cute.

I sauntered down the hallway, ducking behind a corner, when they walked out. Justin had his arm around Mystique, giving her one last kiss, before slipping back inside his studio. She continued off down the hall like those two hours didn't happen.

I smirked, gliding into the room after him.

"You must have been working on a song. You guys were in here for a pretty long time," I spoke, casual.

"Yeah, it's..." I could almost hear the gears grinding in his head as he tried to make something up.

"She was pretty wobbly when she walked out. Must've been a really emotional song," I nodded, trying my best not to break my composure.

He picked up on his game.

"Yeah, it's a really pretty duet. She helped me write it," he lied smoothly.

"Was that kiss part of the song, too?" I could feel my eyes smolder, burning into his.

"Um.." I could almost see him sweating, trying to come up with a response.

"I'm guessing that wasn't the first time. Does, uh, does Derek know you're fucking around with her?" I raised my eyebrows at him, clenching my jaw to keep from laughing.

"I.. um.. I.." He was stuttering really bad, about to panic.

"You're so dumb." I doubled over in a fit of laughter, not being able to contain it anymore.

"What? You little bitch." He was laughing too, relieved and embarrassed.

"I could hear you guys from the hallway," I smirked, recovering from my laughing outburst.

"Shit, really?" he chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, dude. 'OH JUSTIN, HARDER', 'IM SO CLOSE, BABE'", I grinned, mocking their moans, ducking as he threw a punch at me.

"Shut up," he guffawed, punching me in the side.

I winced. He punches harder than he thinks.

"Swear you won't tell Derek," he said after a minute.

"Yeah, man, swear. It's not my secret to tell," I promised.

"Alright, cool."

There was an awkward silence.

"How much did you hear?" he asked, licking his lips.

I snorted, clenching my jaw to keep from laughing.

"Oh, dude," he groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Think I've heard enough of your groans to last a lifetime, buddy." I patted his shoulder.

As I walked out of the room, all I could think was 'my best friend's an idiot'. He got himself into a pretty sticky situation.

A/N: Here's your second chapter. There will be another posted on Wednesday. It's going to be every Wednesday now lol. I have no idea how or when I'll be posting chapters when school starts up again, though. It'll be a little crazy but I'll figure it out.
So, how'd you guys like Ryan's point of view? There will be a lot more of his and Mystique's, along with Justin's and maybe an all new point of view as well ;) Hope you like it.

That's all for today, guys. Love you.

Until next time,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx