Sex, Drugs, It Ain't Love

Justin's POV

I sniffled, wiggling my nose. I used my credit card to push the white powder into long, fine lines.

"Fuck, you look so good." I groaned in response, feeling a pair of soft lips press against my neck.

"You know what else looks good?" I whispered, snaking my hands up her shirt, grabbing her breasts.

Playing with her nipples, I heard her moan, sucking gently on my neck as she settled on my lap. She trailed kisses on my jaw, and I grunted, feeling her nipples harden the more I played with them. She got up off my lap, causing my hands to leave her body, and she turned around. Shaking her ass in my face then on my lap, I held onto her hips, feeling her grind against my dick. I closed my eyes out of pleasure.

I frowned when I felt her body disappear from my hands, and that's when I heard screaming.

"Don't you ever fucking touch my motherfuckjng goddamn boyfriend, you stupid fucking cunt," I heard Mystique ramble on as she beat the living shit out of the girl I was fucking around with.

"Come on, babe. This is like the third time, dude, let it go," I groaned, relaxing back in the armchair I was in.

"Shut the fuck up because your cheating ass is next," she barked, literally throwing the half naked girl out of the apartment.

She came at me, fists raised, and I winced feeling her fist collide with my jaw. I was still bruised from the last time I had another girl over. I swear to god this girl trips so much.

"Your stupid ass," she huffed. "I came back for you, and while me and Derek work on a plan-"

"I'm sure that's all you and Derek do," I muttered.

"Wanna speak a little louder?"

"Wanna get some better hearing?"

"Want to stop being a little bitch?"

I stood up quickly, towering over her. I was quickly losing patience.

"Want to be a better girlfriend?"

"Sure, when you stop cheating on me."

"If you put out, I wouldn't have to."

"If you were ever fucking sober, maybe I'd have sex with you."

"If you stop being a worthless little whore maybe I wouldn't have to get high all the time."

She flinched, and I saw the broken girl I met years ago. I instantly regret what I said.

"Mystique-"

"I'm a worthless whore, remember? Why waste time on me, right?" She backed away from me, and bolted for the door.

I haven't seen her in three days.

"Derek, where the fuck is she?"

"Why? So you can call her a worthless whore again? Or did you want her to watch you cheat on her again?" he snapped.

"I didn't mean it. I love her."

"You do? Really? Man, come on. We've been here for two fucking months, and while we've been working with Cam's men to break out the boys, you've been snorting coke and fucking prostitutes. You let them sleep in your bed, bro. That's where your fuckin' girl sleeps, and she comes home to find your high ass like that. That's not love," he yelled. "It's not."