Dowon's pov
annyeong , my name is Byun Dowon. i have a brother named Byun Baekhyun and a sister named Byun Aeyoung. my parents own a really huge company. being the youngest , i wasn't really needed to learn the skills for the leader of the company like my sister and brother yet.

because my parents live overseas , me and my siblings stay alone in a bunglow. my brother and sister usually are busy with paperwork my parents sent from the States.

and because i've nothing much to do due to my small role in the family , i usually hang out with my best buddies!

you're probably expecting me having female friends as my buddies. well , let me correct your right there.

my friends are all males. and that's probably one reason why my parents are worried if they leave me alone in Seoul , making my siblings stay with me.

more accurately , i'm close to two guys. Kim Jinhwan and Song Yunhyeong. they don't know each other but they're still my friends.

both of them have their own group of close friends , which i came to know well the moment i mixed around with them.

Jinhwan's group of friends consists of Bobby , Kim Donghyuk and Koo Junhoe while Yunhyeong's group of friends consists of Kim Hanbin and Jung Chanwoo

although they've meant a few times because of me , they haven't seemed to befriend one another as of yet. which leaves me confused.

i'm pretty sure it's easy for them to make friends but they just don't talk to one another other than their own group of friends.

i was preparing myself to go out with the seven of them again today. perhaps they can get to know each other better at least so it won't be awkward for me when i ask them out at once all together.

"going out?" Aeyoung asked seeing me put on my shoes. "eoh." i replied. "with who?" Baekhyun asked.

"that same bunch of people." i said standing up. "better come back home early. and don't stay out with them for long." Baekhyun said.

"yes yes i know. you always say that whenever i go out with them." i said before walking out of the house.
—————————————————————