The New Location

Warning

Swearing
Mention Of Rape
Self Hate

September the 10th, 1997, 10 years since the last Freddy location shut down. 8 days since the North Dakota location opened.

*Edit- The beginning is really REALLY cringy, as I've said. So... good luck. Your going to need it.*

Jack's POV

Everything has gone to shit for me. Peter and Caroline went on a vacation and.... Disappeared... I should have gone with them. I ran out of money and couldn't keep their house, the bank has it now. Luckily, I don't have to eat. I'm still starving though.

It feels like my stomach is eating itself from the inside out. For once since the police investigation and Dave hightailing it out of there, I wished I knew where Dave moved to. He would've helped me,

I don't know why. I'm just a piece of shit corpse that shouldn't even be alive.

Not only that but, to get some money, I had to start sleeping around. I kinda was forced to because of the storage unit I had to rent out. It's for all of Peter and Caroline's stuff, he told me it was the only option since I didn't have money. He had told his friends how "good" I am. Luckily, they paid me, and it didn't go to the guy for the storage unit. I did only get 25 bucks from being forced to sleep with about 15 people. Since the guy hasn't been giving me anymore requests, I can't earn any money. I am waaayyy off from the amount to buy the house back. It was another cold evening, so I was digging in the trash like the starving doggo I was, trying to find ANYTHING to eat.

That was when, I found a newspaper. The only thing I saw at the moment was "Help Wanted!" I brought it to my 'home' if you could call it that. It was just an alley with a makeshift roof on top of it. I sat down and read the newspaper.

As soon as I fully read it, I dropped it from shock. It was for a NEW Freddy Fazbender restaurant, and the job was the nightshift. I felt myself start to lose it.

Memories of the suit filled my mind and I felt myself about to go into a panic attack. I stopped the memories from flowing into his mind, and calmed myself.

I looked at the pay, $200 a week!? That was the best pay any Freddy's restaurant had given. I was still on the fence about if I should go for it, or not risk it. I knew I needed to get Peter's house back, no matter the cost. At that moment I went out to steal a phone, came back, called the number and said the first words I've said in 5 years. "Is the night guard position still available?"

The date is September 3rd, 1997. 1 day since the North Dakota location opened.

Dave's POV

It felt like it has been decades since I last saw Old Sport, I miss him so badly.

After the investigation to find me quieted down (which took almost 5 years) I went back to Bakersville to find my orange baby. I found out that he had moved, that broke my heart. The problem is, there's no way to know where he is. All of the Freddy Locations are shut down, and I have no leads without them.

The only reason he moved was to find a new location. He must feel so useless, since the only reason why he is alive is to always come back to free the dead children, which are already all freed. I sighed hoping he was ok, when I heard the familiar sound of a bell ringing on a bike. The newsboy.

I heard another familiar sound of the newspaper hitting the walkway. I got up, smiled and waved to the kid who smiled and waved back, picked up the newspaper, and went inside. I started reading the newspaper, when I saw something that made my eyes widen.

"A new Freddy's location has been opened up! Join the fun in location #52! They'll be pizza, prizes, and arcade games galore. Every kid that comes to the Grand Opening will get 100 tokens, and a large pizza with however many drinks you need, free!" I stopped reading after that.

He HAS to be there. With a new Freddy's, murders are sure to happen. That was my only lead. I didn't care if it took Old Sport a decade to get there, I would wait for him. I started thinking about cuddling with him, kissing him gently, him falling asleep on me while watching a movie. I can't WAIT to see my beautiful orange baby.