Wakening

Warning

Swearing
Mention Of Self Harm
Panic Attacks

September 16th, 1997 12 days since the North Dakota location opened.

Dave's POV

I hurriedly ran to my car with Sportsy in my arms. I carefully and lovingly put him into the front passenger seat and reclined it almost all the way. I put his seatbelt on and got into the driver's seat. The entire time while I was driving to my house I was petting his head, holding his hand, or rubbing his leg.

After what feels like forever, though it was only about 15 minutes, we finally got to my house. I carefully picked him up and ran inside. Luckily I was good in robotics, and if the person in front of the door was recognizable as someone I'm ok with coming inside, it will open. So I didn't have to risk dropping Sportsy.

I hurried over to the couch and carefully set him on it. "I'll be back Sportsy, don't worry." I ran to my supply closet and grabbed the first aid kit and handcrank. I hurried over to old sport and carefully took off the mask.

He whimpered in his sleep as the springlocks came out of his throat. "Shhh, I'm here Sportsy, I'm here." He calmed down at my voice. I then take the handcrank and put it into the suits side. I carefully cranked it to get the springlocks out of his torso. He is whimpering and crying the whole time. I start to hum a tone to keep him calm. He still whimpers in pain but is more calm. Finally, I'm done.

I take it off and throw it to the side. I'll dispose of it later, Old Sport is my main focus.  'Wait, why is there already bandages on him?' I thought, confused. There was bandages on his left arm and stomach. Speaking of, he is way skinnier than I last saw him, I can basically see his bones. This worries me.

'What has happened to you these past 10 years? I thought worried. I took of the ripped bandages on his arm and gagged. It was covered in cuts, obviously not from the springlocks since they were to shallow and small.

'D-Did Sportsy... Oh god...' I knew what self harm looked like, a lot of the kids that went to Fredbear's went there to get away from it all, and tons were bullied, abused, or orphans. I myself did it with scissors once or twice before I saw Henry's Circus. But... I never thought Old Sport would do it.

And why would he do it? Who ever hurt my orange baby, well, they won't be able to move after I'm done with them. I shake my head, I have to focus on Sportsy. It takes me about 15 minutes to clean and bandage his wounds. I then move onto the bottom piece of the suit. I take the crank again and put it into the back of the shin. I carefully put the suit into suit mode and got it off Old Sport.

He was freaking out. I hummed louder, and he called down a little. His bottom portion had more bandages. It took me about a half hour to get him bandaged, since he was struggling quite a bit. I took him to my room and went to my underground facility. I then started a fire and threw the suit into it.

That's what it gets for hurting my baby. I walk upstairs and get the ingredients to make a big breakfast. The phone rings. "Yeah?" I ask after picking up the phone. "Dave! The backroom is covered in blood and one of the suits is nowhere in sight! Also Jake won't pick up!" "Whoa, whoa, whoa Phoney. The guy's at my house. I know him, and he's resting right now."

There was a breathe of relief, then realization."Wait, did he get stuffed?! If so how the heck did he survive?!" "Yes, he was stuffed. And to how he survived, it's a long story that I will tell you later." A moment of silence on his part.

"A-Alright, can you have him call me after he gets up?" I nod, then remember I'm on the phone. "Sure Sir, if he's up to it." "Bye Dave." He hangs up. "*sigh*, well... Guess I should continue making breakfast."

Jack's POV

Darkness. Why is it so dark? I then realize my eyes are closed. I open them and am completely confused. I'm in a house. On a really comfy bed. I know it's not his house because 1, I'm not tied down, and 2, there would be no windows, since I always am put in the soundproof basement. 'So... Where am I?' I wonder.

I go over what has happened. I got a job at the new Fazbender establishment.
I survived nights 1,2, and 3. Then, I was on the 4th night. 'Wait... Foxy!'

I remembered getting caught by him, him and Freddy dragging me to the backroom, and... Stuffing Me... I begin to hyperventilate, remembering everything. I can't calm down. "Don't! Don't please! P-P-Please don't make me go i-in there!" I scream out to an animatronic in front of me.

Then, soft hands pick me up and put me in a lap. Thinking it's the animatronics, I beg and plead while getting in the tightest ball I can manage. Over everything, I hear a soft voice humming. It's memorizing. I start to calm down and lean into a chest behind me. I listen to the thing's breathing and try to follow it.

I completely calm down and almost go fully limp in the things chest. It's so, comforting. It was the first nice touch I've had in about 10 years. I didn't want to move. Can I stay here forever?

AN- That's all I have time for. I finished my first week back to school so updates may be slower than usual. Also, 645 people read this?! This is completely unexpected. You guys are amazing, I love you all!