Romantic Advice From Phone Guy

Warning

Swearing
Panic Attacks

AN- This is leading up to the end, I think we have 1-4 chapters left, more than likely 1 or 2.

Things have gotten better. PG's ribs were completely healed, and I mean completely. There wasn't even a scratch left. One of Jack's legs were healed, and his arms only had scars. He didn't have as many nightmares as he used to. And even if he did have nightmares he didn't have a huge panic attack afterwards.

He didn't stutter as much around Mike, Jeremy, and PG, and stuttered way less around Dave. He was really comfortable around him.

If he's honest with himself, he knew he liked Dave more than he would admit.

He knew he was gay, he had known for decades now. But, the problem was he didn't know if Dave even liked guys. Or if he hated LGBT people. So, he didn't ask. If he was his old self, he would ask just to know, but we all know that wasn't the case. But, what he didn't know was Dave loved him as well. Dave was actually Bi. Dave decided to go and talk to PG for advice on how to tell Jack how he felt. He walked in on Mike closing the pizzaria. "Where's Phoney?" "Well..."

~Flashback~

Mike walks into the pizzaria. "Phoney?" He fumes. A customer is screaming at him that he wanted a coupon, and PG is shaking violently and curling into himself. Mike goes up to the guy and punches him in the face. "Do you have any fucking human decency? He's obviously scared and having a panic attack yet you keep giving him hell?! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!"

The guy growls. "I will sue this bitch for that!" PG goes into a panic attack.

Mike's eyes turn into knifes and he picks the guy up by his neck. "I suggest you get your pathetic ass out of here if you want to keep your dick, got it?" The guy quickly nods. Mike throws him out. He runs over to PG, picks him up, and runs to the security office. He begins to calm him there. Tears are streaming down his face. He eventually calms down. "What happened?"

"I was tired since I didn't get a good night's sleep last night. He didn't get the pizza he asked for. So he came up to me and started demanding me for a coupon. I told him we were out for the day. He didn't believe me and started screaming and insulting me. I started shaking and curling into myself.

You know the rest." Mike hugs him. PG leans into him and feels drowsy. "Go to sleep, I'll lock up." PG nods and falls asleep. Mike sets him on the chair and walks out.

~Flashback End~

"Poor Phoney, do you think he'll be up soon?" Mike shrugs. "I don't really know." "I guess I am." PG walks out. "Wow, good timing." He shrugs. "What's up?" Dave rubs the back of his head. "Well... I need some romantic advi-" "YOU DO?!" PG starts jumping up and down, grabs Dave's hand and runs to the security office.

Mike snickers and leaves the pizzaria. "Now, who is it?!" Dave is blushing badly, but also snickering at how Phoney is acting. "... It's Jack." PG begins fangirling and squealing. "I KNEW IT!" Dave turns fully red. "..." "Soooo... you want to ask him out?" Dave nods. "I'm curious, what's your sexuality?" "Bi, I like both girls and boys." "Well, I think I know the perfect way to tell him."

AN- Wow, that was a short chapter. And this took forever to write. I'm sorry, I'm on vacation right now so I don't have much time to write. I hope you guys still enjoyed!