Nostalgia

Warning

Swearing
Mention Of Rape And Violence

September 4th, 1997. 0 days since Jack was kidnapped.

"Find anything?" The others all say no. We have been looking for anything that could say their location for an hour now. There is so much blood and disgusting liquid around. "I-I think I found something!" Calls out Jeremy. We walk over to a desk. There's a letter on it.

George,

The first place to keep him is in Bakersfield, California. You have the map, so you know where it is. Don't be careless.

"So, they're in California. Fucking god damn it. We are going to have to search the entire city to find him." I shake my head. "I have an idea where he may be. That's where the last location we worked at is." I think for a second. "But, how would they know that? That was over 10 years ago."

I become worried. Phoney taps my shoulder. "We can think about that later. We need to go after him." I nod. "You're right Phoney, we do. Let's get into my car." We walk to the car and get in. The car ride is awkward, but I don't think anyone really cared.

A Day And A Half Later...

I step out and feel nostalgic. Other than some of the letters being gone and it being really dusty, it looks just how we left it. "This place looks like shit." I shrug. "It looked a little better when we worked here, but not much."

Phoney looks a little surprised. "I know the Phone Guy who worked here. He was one of the only Phone Guy's to find his family again, and remember his past." I nod. "Yeah, he was Sportsy's brother." We walk in.

"T-This place is a little scarey." Jeremy hides behind Mike. "We should split up, you guys search the left side, we'll search the right side." Mike looks at me with a face that says "really dumbass?" "Yeah no. We are definitely going to be split up and murdered one by one. In case you've forgotten, every Freddy's location has a security office dumbass." Phoney shakes his head yes. "We are required by the factory to have one, and it's stupid to not have one because it's the one place you will almost definitely not die, well, during the day anyway." I nod. "Let's head for the security office."

We walk towards it. The place is super wierd and nostalgic. When we get there the security doors are luckily open. We walk inside. "You guys look at the security cameras, I'll look around." They go over and start switching through them. I look around and find a picture. It's of Jack, Peter, and Caroline. Jack is doing bunny ears to Peter, Peter has his arms around both of them, and Caroline is kissing where Peter's cheek would be if he didn't have a phone for a head. Jack has the most peaceful and happy smile I had ever seen on him. I smile. It's nice to see him happy.

I put the photo in my pocket and walk to the others. "Find anything?" "Sort of, there isn't as much dust in party room 1." "Well, let's hurry." We walk into the party room. There is what looks like about a day old blood and a note.

George,

The next place is Denver, Colorado. Keep an eye out for them.

"Any idea where they could be?" I nod. "That was the location where the Phone Guy framed him. We've got to hurry. He knows what that bastard is doing to him." Everyone nods and we head to the car.

One Day Later...

We have gone to two other locations. The Colorado location and the Utah location. There was a picture in each location. In Colorado, there was a picture of what I was almost positive was Peter without a phone for a head with Old Sport. Sportsy was still wearing his makeup. They had tears in their eyes, but they were still smiling for the camera. In Utah, it looked like Sportsy without the orange makeup. There was also a little girl that looked extremely familiar. They were both smiling, but there was bags under Old Sport's eyes. We were heading to one last location. It was Fredbear's.

I don't know why, but that was where we were heading. I was worried. In every location, there was more blood and guts everywhere. But, in the last location it looked like they had just left. So, in this location we should be able to easily catch him before he leaves. "Dave!" I jump and look at Phoney. "Did you hear me? I said we have to stop here." I shook my head. "We have to continue! Who knows what that sicko is doing to Old Sport?!"

He looked at me sternly. "We are all completely exhausted, especially you. You have been driving the entire time and haven't slept at all. Don't think I haven't noticed you staying up all night!" Oh shit. Mama Phone is on.

"Phoney, I'm fine. Just worried. I don't need to sleep anyway, so-" He picks me up. Jeremy's jaw drops and Mike looks super impressed. "B-But! How?! That doesn't!" Mike gives him a thumbs up. "Nice PG. Now let's get into our room." We walk into the room.

"Hey boss, yeah, they are nowhere near. Last I checked they were somewhere in California. When are you coming to pick him up? Tuesday? Yeah, he'll be ready. See ya." George hangs up and turns to Jack.

He is in a springlock suit that was impossible to fully go into suit mode, but it was made to feel like it was about to and made the victim not be able to move. Jack was hyperventilating, and whimpering in pain and fear. "Soon James, soon I won't have to see your disgusting face. I am looking forward to it, you?" The only response is whimpers. "Well, we should have lots and lots of fun before you leave, don't you think~" Sobs are heard from Jack.

AN- Mama Phone for you guys cause next chapter could either fucking be legendary, or horrible. Why? Well, I am horrible at making epic fighting scenes, and there will almost definitely be one in the next chapter. So, you guys should be cautious of that.