More fanfiction

Jazzy: *finished bleaching out my eyes... AGAIN* ugh I never... want to see that... AGAIN. *phone goes off* wow we aren't going to like this.
Karai: who's not going to like what?
Jazzy: JoJoTheShapeshifter dares us to wear maid costumes.
Karai: what kind of dares do people give?
Jazzy: I don't know. As stated before question JoJoTheShapeshifter not me.
Karai: Fine *goes to put on the costume* wait how long
Jazzy: idk, until next chapter. *also leaves to put on said costume*
5 minutes later
Jazzy: ugh I hate this outfit. *shouts* Donnie, April, Shini, Mikey, living room now.
Donnie/April/Shini/Mikey: coming
Jazzy: *walks into the living room* first off don't ask about what I'm wearing, y'all have a dare
Donnie/April/Shini/Mikey: okay what is it?
Jazzy: JoJoTheShapeshifter dares Donnie and April to read Donnie the were-turtle. She also dares Mikey and Shini to sing partners in crime and talk about their future together, which she said would happen. Her words not mine
Mikey & Shini: *blushes madly*
Donnie and April: *grabs my phone and walks back into the lab*
Jazzy: *walks away*
Mikey & Shini: So...
Mikey: um... if I ever proposed, where would you want the wedding?
Shini: I actually have no idea, maybe a church or something romantic. You?
Mikey: well if April's okay with it, the farmhouse.
Shini: well, how many kids do you want to have?
Mikey: 2 or 3. You?
Shini: same
Mikey: well do you want the kids to learn ninjitsu?
Shini: definitely. You?
Mikey: same. Random question, do you want the kids to be a turtle, witch, or cat?
Shini: I say turtle, so I could see those baby blue eyes. *moves closer to Mikey, trying to kiss him*
Mikey: I say either witch or cat, because they would be just like you. *moves closer to Shini and kisses her*
Shini: *kisses back, wrapping her arms around his neck*
Jazzy: *comes out of her room* awww, now where's my phone? Oh right Donnie and April have it. *knocks on the lab door* guys you done yet?
Donnie: *shouts* almost
5 minutes later
Jazzy: Donnie, ya done yet or am I going to bleach my eyes out again?
Donnie: *hands me the phone and slams the lab door*
Jazzy: um... bye