Flirting=Pain

Shini is still in that cat noir costume. April is also still wearing that school girl outfit.
Jazzy: *sleeping*
Mikey & Ray: *setting up the prank and takes my phone*
Jazzy: *wakes up with strings on my arms and legs* what the? *pull my right arm and water falls on my head, pull he left arm and glue falls on me* ugh come on. *lifts up my left leg and glitter falls. Then the right leg and I'm elevated into the air* what the hell? *thinks for a second* MICHELANGELO HAMATO
Mikey: not entirely my fault, Ray helped to.
Ray: way to throw me under the bus Mikey.
Jazzy: can someone help me get down? Anyone?
Sarah: *looking for me* what the heck happened?
Jazzy: long story short a prank from Mikey and Ray. Help me?
5 minutes later
Jazzy: thanks... now Sarah, I hope you like this show it's called does Mikey and Ray bend like that? *cracks neck and knuckles, then runs after them, yelling* get back here you twits
Ray & Mikey: *running the shell away from me*
Everyone else: *comes into the living room, confused as f, then thinks for a second* another prank?
Sarah: yep, they'll never learn will they?
Everyone else: nope
10 minutes later
Jazzy: that took forever, now for once everyone has a dare. JoJoTheShapeshifter dares everyone to read her book my occ's backstories. I already read it and it was good in my opinion. Thought it hit kinda close to home. Don't ask at all.
Everyone else: *reads the fanfic* it's good.
Jazzy: okay now raph call Casey
Raph: okay? *calls up Casey*
5 minutes later
Casey: Everyone can relax, Casey Jones is here. So what's the deal?
Jazzy: I need to speak with you in the kitchen. *walks to the kitchen*
Casey: *follows me* so whatcha want hottie?
Jazzy: *slaps Casey in his face* don't even think about it, Jones, you have a dare.
Casey: which is?
Jazzy: JoJoTheShapeshifter dares you to flirt with Shinigami and April.
Casey: alright *leaves to find April and Shini*
Jazzy: *under her breath* he doesn't know what he got himself into.
Casey: *goes over to April and Shini* hey cuties, which one of you wants to date me?
Shini: ew, are you talking to me?
Casey: hell yeah, we can go places, so whatcha say?
Shini: I have a boyfriend, thank you very much. *slaps Casey*
Casey: *looks at April* what about you, hottie, wanna date me?
Mikey&Donnie: *walks over to April and Shini* um... what do you think you're doing Casey/ Jones.
Casey: all I was doing was flirting with these two hotties, what's it to ya?
Donnie: *kicks Casey in his nuts* um those two 'hotties' are our girlfriends.
Mikey: *slaps Casey* yeah so stop flirting with them, or walk away with a missing arm.
Casey: *scared of Mikey, runs away*
Jazzy, April, and Shini: *laughs at scared Casey*
Jazzy: *walks away from the two couples* I'm going to sleep. Asks, dares, comments. 👋🏾