forty six.

taehyung's pov

i went up to jimin the next day. he saw me approaching him but made no move to run.

"h-hey jimin."

"what do you want tae?"

"i just wanted to tell you how sorry i am for being ignorant towards your feelings. i really wish this wouldn't change our friendship but i know it already has..."

it was silent for a few seconds, my head was casted down. i was trying so hard no to cry.

"you did it, didn't you?" he said lowly.

i looked up quickly as those words left his mouth. his eyes were focused on the hickeys all over my neck. he must have noticed the small limp in my step.

"jimin, im-im so sorry."

"unbelievable. i confess my feelings for you and you go fuck your little boyfriend?! are you kidding me taehyung?! how can you be so stupid? he's only using you! you have always let him get what he wants!"

"jimin! jungkook is not using me! how can you say that!"

"fuck, tae- im sorry. i'm sorry for yelling at you. im just so hurt- i can't. i need time. i need time away from you."

it felt like a punch in the gut.

a tear fell from my eye before a whole river cascaded down my cheeks. jimin was the same, except he wouldn't look at me in the eye.

"i-if that's what you want, i will respect your decision." i whispered.

he only nodded.