{ 2 } Moving

{ Silver's POV }

I woke up to Charlie yelling at me and I looked around and realized everyone from La Push was still there, asleep. "What did I tell you?!"

Charlie roared and I looked at him and Embry opened his eyes and they were panicked.

Sam was awake on the other side of the room, standing between a raging Charlie and Leah and Seth Clearwater.

Charlie, having nothing else to grab, grabbed the stack of my cover CDs and snapped them in half. "Dad!"

I cried, my eyes prickling with tears as I saw my CDs snapped clean in half. "Out. Get out all of you! Don't ever darken my doorstep again!"

And I flinched and grabbed a duffel bag and shoved everything I needed into it.

I grabbed a backpack and stuffed it full of all my electronics, which only included my laptop and phone.

I climbed out the window and everyone pulled out in trucks and I sighed and looked at Embry.

"My bike is in your truck." I said and he nodded. "Alright. You can come and stay with me and mom."

Embry said and I hopped into the passenger seat and I buckled up and watched the drive go by.

I woke up when the truck stopped.

I grabbed my backpack and Embry swiped my duffel bag and I picked up my bike and walked it into the garage.

"Thanks Call. I have literally nowhere else to go." I said and he nodded in understanding. "It's alright. My mom loves you and so do the guys and Leah. We're your family." He said.

I hugged him tightly and saw Sam and Leah standing there.

I smiled and jogged over to Leah and hugged her tightly and Sam smiled.

"We're all here now. Let's get you settled and then we'll get your clothes." Leah said and I shook my head. "Leah..."

But she wouldn't hear a single protest. I sighed and walked into Embry's house.

I set up my room and pulled out my speakers and my guitar and set it up, along with my computers, headphones, and laptop.

I grabbed my guitar pick and opened my guitar case and pulled it out, my eyes moving over the familiar strings.

I began to play, my eyes on the strings as I began to sing.

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Ohh

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I sang and felt my eyes burning with tears and my face was wet.

"You're a good singer."

And I jumped and my guitar pick stuck into the wall, quivering, next to Embry's head. "Sorry." I said quietly and he shrugged. "It's alright. Come on. Let's go for a walk before we have to go to sleep." He said and I looked at the time and saw it was 9pm already.

I took a leather jacket that he held out to me and I hung a necklace with the Quilete symbol around my neck, and a charm bracelet with a wolf head on it. I walked with him along the beach, his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh no." Embry said as he picked up his phone. "Mom she's with me! It's fine! You know that we all know our way around La Push like it's our own skin! Alright we're coming!" And he hung up. "Sorry." He said and I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"No problem. Just next time, let me know ahead of time so I don't get to the Beach and immediately have your mother call us home." And he laughed as we jogged back home.

I fell asleep, and woke up screaming, feeling fangs sinking into me.

I screamed again, and suddenly I heard a howl. Embry ran in and saw the man. I punched the man in the gut with my foot and he staggered, and I kicked him back through the window and suddenly he ran, faster then any other normal human could move.

I felt blood pulsing out of a wound on my arm and I looked at Embry and promptly collapsed, my eyes closing as my world went black.

A / N

Sorry guys This one was shorter, but the others will be longer. I know Bella hasn't arrived or shown up yet, but she will, when I decide to introduce her. Feel free to critique, but no hate please. Look forward to more of Silver and Embry soon.