chapter 2

Sarato's pov
He-he-he's back!!! My dad!! He's finally back dattebano!!!

I never got to know him all my life till now. I saw a few pictures of him around our house and mom's wedding ring with his name engraved on.

I looked at my parents with a wide smile that matched with my dad's big grin. "Yo -ttebasa!" He said and I charged at them and jumped on the couch beside them.

"Where were you all my life?!" I asked and he chuckled nervously. "Um-" he was cut off by mom, "He went on a mission for twelve years" She explained. "12 years?! Now dang that's long" I stated with amazement.

"How long are you staying here, dad-" I was about to asked something till he stopped me. "You don't have to call me dad if you don't want to. After all I don't deserve it after being gone for 12 years-" I cut him off and continued to what I was saying. "As I was saying. How long are you staying here dad?" I asked and mom rose an eyebrow.

"Uh. I don't know maybe 5 days-" he got cut off by mom, "I'm canceling your mission so you'd stay" she finished. "What?!! I still have to protect you outside the village, Sara!!!" He whined. "And do you think I'm letting you go on those missions again without giving a gurantee when you'll be back or IF you'd come back?!" Mom asked.

"But I have to do it -ttebasa!!" He whined once again, "No you don't baka Boruto!!" She whined at him. Just then the door opened revealing, Uncle Mitsuki and Aunt Sumire. "Hey we heard constant yelling so we were wonde- Oh my lord!" Aunt Sumire's eyes widened when she saw dad.

"Boruto, you're back" Uncke Mitsuki said with a closed eye smile. "Since when did you? How? The whole tower is heavily guarded so who did you?" Aunt Sumire threw a lot of questions.

"First of all, I arrived last night in this dimension and sprinted to Ichiraku and the burger place cause I was hungry. Second I went on a full on sprint here and I snuck threw the window *points at window*. And last but not the least, last I checked I am an excellent shinobi that can go anywhere in stealth mode-" I cut his explanation.

"You really are cocky as hell dad!" I threw an insult and he glared at me, "Oh as if you're not as cocky!" He insulted me which caused me to glare back at him. "How would you know old man?!" I yelled, "You're my son after all! It runs in your blood to be cocky!" He yelled back at me and mom laughed at us.

Sarada's pov
They really are like the lord seventh and bolt when they argue. My husband has just got his competition. I wonder how his reaction would be if he saw how Sarato and Atsumi bicker? I mean I see it all the time and they really remind me of how I use bicker with my husband when we were 12 years old.

"Dattebasa!!" "Dattebano!!" The 2 argued back and fort and I just sweat dropped.