chapter 10

Sarada's POV
"Rinnegan!" I said and activated my other kekkei genkai on my left eye. I teleported to the old team 7 training grounds right beside where my husband was laying.

"Took you a while, Sara..." He said and I sat next to him. "Well they took a while. They were too busy being cute.." I said with a giggle and he scooted to me and laid his head on my lap. I tangled my fingers in his hair while we talked.

"So how were they?" I asked and he laid on his back instead of his side to see me properly. "Oh ya' know. They were silly but they're very strong. Just like us back in the day.." He whispered and my left leg that he was laying on.

I sighed as I let his play with the hem of my black thigh high socks. "I missed this. I missed you...." He whispered. "Hey, do you remember those days where we do this very often? When we still kept our marriage secret 12 years ago?" I asked trying to reminisce our moments before.

"Yeah.... Every night after work we'd sneak out to chill at the old training grounds to talk about our days. Those were fun. I loved those times and I still do until now.." He said.

"So what do we do now?" We asked in unison. An out of nowhere question. "Wanna go home and read in bed while cuddling?" He suggested and I nodded.

"Jougan!" He activates his kekkei genkai and takes a hold of me before we teleport home.

We teleported home and we both get changed into pyjamas. I grabbed a book named, 'Dear Mary'.

He laid in bed first and I laid beside him with his arm around my shoulder. "What book is it this time?" He asked as soon as I opened the pastel pink book.

"It's 'Dear Mary' I saw it in the store last week and I immediately bought it as soon as I saw it. They say it's a really good book so I thought why not" I said and began to read out loud the words connected in sentences for Boruto to hear.

A good two hours passed and we hear the front door open. Then our bedroom door opens revealing a blushing Sarato in pyjamas. "Mom, can I join in?" He asked as soon as he saw us.

"Of course. Come here, Rato" Boruto said with open arms and Sarato jumped into his embrace and sat in between me and Boruto.

"Everybody comfortable?" I asked. "Yep mom! You can go continue now" Sarato said and I continued on the book till we all fell asleep.