chapter 5

3rd person pov

They father-son duo ended up training the whole afternoon till they felt a very familiar presence, they both turned to see a onyx eyed, raven haired Uchiha.

"MAMA!!!/SARADA!!!"  The two tackled the female hokage into a tight hug. "Hey you guys...what have you guys been doing the whole day??" Sarada asked the moment they released her from te tight hug.

"Training him -ttebasa/Training with dad -ttebano" they both answered in unison and Sarada looked at Sarato's face and her eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL BOLT?! YOU MADE HIM ACTIVATE BOTH OF HIS KEKKEI GENKAI AT THE SAME TIME?! I SWEAR IF HE LOSES CHAKRA AND FAINTS LIKE YOU DID YOU ARE DEAD MEA-" Sarada accused with a pointed finger to her blonde husband but she was stopped by her black haired son.

"It's okay, Mama. I asked Dad to train me the whole time anyway so it's not his fault so don't blame him and besides I don't feel weak or anything, it's actually the opposite, Ma" Sarato said and Sarada actually calmed down and Boruto sighed deeply, "You owe us ramen" Boruto said and Sarato's face lit up at the mention of ramen.

"Fine idiots, c'mon let's go to Ichiraku for dinner" Sarada said and the family headed to the said ramen shop only to meet some of the 3rd generation there along with a few of the 2nd generation eating the famous Ichiraku ramen.

As soon as they entered the ramen shop they immediately ordered the lord seventh's favourite, the classic Pork Miso ramen and sat at the nearest empty table just then the other members the 3rd generation team 7 walked up to their table.

"Lady hokage! What brings you here hokage-sama?" Atsumi --Atsumi is Sumire and Mitsuki's daughter, she's a member of team 7 like her dad and aunt and uncle. She's actually Sarato's rival and crush though they are both very dense exactly like Boruto and Sarada back in the day-- asked with a smile on her face as she asked her idol.

 She's actually Sarato's rival and crush though they are both very dense exactly like Boruto and Sarada back in the day-- asked with a smile on her face as she asked her idol

"Hello Atsumi, I'm just here with Sarato and my husband, Boruto. I'm sure you haven't met him" Sarada answered with a smile at the teenage girl in front of her. "Oh my gosh! THE Boruto Uzumaki? The son of the seventh hokage? The former top anbu? The secret husband- I mean husband of the ninth hokage?" Atsumi asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, that's right purple haired dork, he's my dad" Sarato said and Atsumi rolled her dark blue orbs at the her rival, "I was asking lady hokage baka, not you" Atsumi retorted and their other team mate chuckled at them.

"My apologies hokage-sama and I'm Watabi Hakure the team mate of these two and the last member of team 7 and this is Atsumi Kakei another member of team 7 and the daughter of Sumire and Mitsuki Kakei nice to meet you Uzumaki-san" Hakure shook Boruto's hand and still with his close eyed smile.