Chapter 14

3rd person pov

Kimi already run out of chakra and black rapier was already defeated. They had almost destroyed Konoha like the Akatsuki did, but thankfully they were put to a stop.

Black Rapier's leader, Kimi glared at Sarada with all her left strength. She just wanted to get revenge from the hokage and her husband.

You see, Boruto, when he was still travelling the world freeing Konoha of it's enemies, he came across Kimi's father who wanted dominance over Konoha. For short he want to destroy the village and take over it.

Boruto knew his plans with the village, so as quick as possible he put a stop to him. It wasn't supposed to happen, but Kimi's father failed his plan to destroy Konoha and died when he was electrocuted by Boruto's kusanagi.

"Just you wait! I will kill you two! And when the time comes I will kill your son and that one inside you too!!" Kimi screamed at them.

'That one inside?!! Don't tell me she's-' Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata's thoughts were destroyed by Naruto screaming obnoxiously.

"The one inside?!! Do you mean her intestines and other digestive organs??!! You really are cruel!!!!" he shouted at the injured leader of terrorism.

Everyone sweat dropped at Naruto's conclusion. "Nandaime, she meant pregnancy.." Sarada said and chuckled nervously while looking at her father who is emitting dark chakra.

"Oh! You mean, I have another grandchild?! Thank you Sarada-chan!!" Naruto said and scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"Shine!! (Die!!)" Sasuke then weaved a chidori in Kimi's direction. Kimi was electrocuted immediately and she shivered at the justu.

"The great Sasuke Uchiha huh? I've heard great tales of you from Otou-san. I was a big fan of you, well before that son-in-law of yours decided to kill father." Kimi said and coughed out crimson liquid.

"I have to give it to you, y'all are too strong for Black Rapier to take on. To think that you'd be the ones to put an end to us." she continued.

Shadows covered Sarato's eyes. He just wanted her to shut up and die already.

"Urasai." Sarato muttered and Kimi tilted her head at the irritated raven. "Oh? What if I don't?" she tormented.

"Kuroi Kaminari!! (black lightning!)" Black lightning shoots out of Sarato's palms and instantly kills Kimi.

That was the last bit of Sarato's strength making him faint when he released the jutsu.

"Sarato!" he worried his parents making them run to catch his unconscious body. Sarada hugged his body to her chest and smiled when she heard faint breathing.

"You made me so proud, sweetie." her grip around his body tightened and Boruto patted both of their heads before saying, "Alright! Let's bring back Konoha - ttebasa!"

"Hai!!" everyone else replied.

An: kinda short but next chapter is gonna be the epilogue. I'm lowkey sad that this book is ending soon but it was just hard for me to make a book with the ninja AU. See y'all next chapter!! Daisuki!!! Sayonara!!