Chapter 11

QUICK WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY TOO BADASS (YOUR OPINION) AN EPIC FIGHT SCENE IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT'S PROBABLY MORE DETAILED THAN CHAPTER 9 BTW SOME JUTSUS ARE FROM THE MANGA AND GAME SO Y'ALL DON'T GET CONFUSED.

2 days later~ Boruto's pov

Ugh! When is Sarato planning to wake up?! We were supposed to be training today! Where is that dense son of mine?! I ran up to his room 

"Jougan!" I activated my kekkei genkai and teleport to the Hokage's office. I see my wife sitting and signing her documents with a bored look on her face.

"On earth you're doing here, Bakaboruto -_-#?" She asked irritated. "Sooooo do you happen to know about where our dearest and currently not so nearest, son is? If you do tell me cause I would kindly appreciate it " I answered her and she sighed.

"Well if you are looking for him he's somewhere with Atsumi. Doing something that I don't know and why are you looking for him anyway?" she raised a brow. "We're supposed to be training for today but that little baka decided to run off with Atsumi. That's alright though I don't think he wants to train since he's been hanging around with Atsumi" I answered and she smiled.

"Hey Bolt?" I hummed in response. "I guess if really do want to train and all, I'll do it with you, I guess" She said and I raised my brow at her. "You really would, hokage-sama?~" I teased and she rolls her eyes while standing up.

"Don't tell anyone please..... Just need an excuse to get out of this boring office.." She pleaded with her eyes glued to the ground. "If ya say so -ttebasa. Iku!" We left her so called 'boring office' and walked to the old team 7 grounds.

"Ya' ready for this Salad?" I asked and she cracked her knuckles loudly. "Ready for this? Tch I've been waiting 12 years for my perfect match to come back" She replies and faces me. "Don't wanna be cocky now, Bolt" She says as she turns to me with her Sharingan activated.

3rd person pov

Sarada then pushes Boruto to the ground and leaps up in the air. She waves the certain hand signs before releasing a jutsu, "Katon: Kibaku Enjin! (Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation!)".  Then explosive tags appear on the ground nearing and surrounding Boruto, then the tags suddenly explode. On the explosions, fire appear and engulfs the blonde in the middle.

Boruto then kneads chakra in his stomach and converting it into water. He splits it in a dragon-like shape. Taking advantage of the highly conductive nature of water, he then imbues the water dragon with lightning-natured chakra. "Raisuiryūdan!(Lightning Water Dragon Bullet!)".

Bullets of water charge at Sarada while diminishing the flames that she engulfed him in. "My turn" Boruto mumbles then activates his kekkei genkai, the jougan. "Raiton: Jinraisen (Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow!)" Like using a bow and arrow themselves he successfully shoots an arrow of lighting chakra that Sarada immediately sees through her peripheral mangekyou sharingan vision. She dodges the arrow of lightning and weaves hands signs.

"Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana! (Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana!)" A kusanagi out of lightning is now in Sarada's hands. She then charges toward her husband who unleashes his own kusanagai given by his father-in-law himself.

Boruto throws a special tag down at his wife, Sarada's feet, which unleashes a tornado of wind, launching them up into the air. "Fūton: Rasenshuriken/Enton: Kagutsuchi! (Wind Release: Rasenshuriken/Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi!)" The two both release their own jutsus. Boruto weaves the rasenshuriken while Sarada casts her own black ameteratsu flames. 

When the 2 jutsus collide they turn into the Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero. This Jutsu was named by the fourth hokage himself but was only made by the dynamic duo Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki the fathers of the 2 who have just successfully executed the said jutsu.