Chapter 12

Alright, ya'll want some angst? Here ya' go minna-san!!! Enjoy and get a pack of tissue in case you wanna cry for a little while. Slight badass and info and jutsu not mine I got it from the Naruto Wiki so credits to that, enjoy!!

Boruto's pov

She still needs to rest........

Sarato sits beside me. I can tell he's falling asleep. I sigh and pat his head. "Sarato?" He hummed in respond. "Yeah, -ttebano?" He asks turning to face me. "What do you think of having a little sister or brother?" I ask him and he smiles bright.

"I waited 12 years for that time to come. I would be really really happy if  it were to happen and now it's happening. Thank you dad...." Ha says hugging me tight. I hug back with a small smile of my own. 

"Say, did you ever look for me? It's been 12 years since I was last here" I ask him and he releases me reluctantly. "I guess, I did in some point in my life. But you aren't leaving again, right dad?" He asks and I see his crystal-like eyes gloss.

I give a smile that replicates his, "No, of course not. I wouldn't plan leaving you guys again" He sighs at my response. "Good. If you do, I will barricade the door myself and ask Grandpa Hokage and Grandpa Shadow Hokage to put a chakra barrier around our house and you wouldn't be able to get out even with your Jougan, shanarro!" And now his Sarada side shows,

"I won't leave you, remember that" And with that we continue qatching his mother. I can't leave them again. Not after 12 years. I promised him and that's what I'm going to do.

3rd person pov

The screams pierce the ears of the hidden leaf. You could hear them all. The screams of pain. Another attacked the village. Here we go again.

The villains eyes smirk at the village. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The leader of the group ask to no one in particular. "Who the hell are you?!" A citizen asks. "We are the Black Rapier" they group says in unison.

"I sensed the hokage is pregnant again. We need to take the children in order to turn them against the village and destroy them" One with light green hair says. "Move!" The leader announce and they all sprint to the hospital. Oh no.

Black Rapier:

Leader, Kimi Harubi. An S class nuke nin that used to reside in Kirigakure. Members? Haruka Nimu, Uraki Kiyo, Osamu Momobami, Ikuru Wasaki, Imu Sakiraden, Kuro and Shiro Niku. 

Osamu takes a certain sword strapped to his back. He swipes his blood across his Samehada, creating a contract. The blade unleashes a thick red mist on the battlefield, absorbing from all opponents' open wounds. A few ninjas lose their chakra with technique.

"Boys, take charge!" Kimi shouts. She is the only girl in the group and the leader. "Hai! Kimi-sama!" They reply and attack the village of the hidden leaf. Osamu creates one thousand sharks out of water that replicates a giant wave to swarm down and attack the opponent. "Suiton: Senshokukō! (Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks!)"

 These sharks are formed from the water, they appear to be summoned sharks. "Raiton: Kuropansa! (Lightning Release: Black Panther!)" Uraki after generating from his body, he releases it in the form a panther to shock anyone that comes into contact with it. Its quick movement allows it to be used to take out multiple opponents. He takes advantage of the water jutsus released by Osamu to strike the opponents at a wide range.

Haruka then kneels to the ground. He uses his senses to track Sarada and Sarato. "Kimi! They all have kekkei genkai!!" He says a bit worried about them. "Don't worry we can get them, just you wait" Kimi says.