(Overwatch) Brigitte Lindholm

Your POV

"So (name), want to have an eating competition with Mako?" Junkrat asking me while im eating breakfast.
"Nope. I think you see how skinny i am and i dont eat alot for the sake eating, i just eat when im hungry. " i told him while winking at him and Roadie.
"Nice one. Seriously. We will be going to an all you can eat buffet and its our treat because its your birthday", he said while handing me a pack of jelly beans. I hugged him and asked if its edible because one time gave me a spaghetti which exploded on Dva and Lucio.
" No worries, its not gelignite, youll be fine", before i can sit down again, i saw my girlfriend walked in and seems to be searching for someone. I just sat there looking at her when her eyes landed on me and she had the biggest freckled smile that could light up an entire city.
"So happy birthday again (name) and see ya this evening at (f/r)" Junkrat said and went away.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY (N/N)!!!!" Briggite shouted and then give me a bear hug.
"Bree, i...i... I cant breathe", i said while tapping her shoulder. She just continued to carry me and she started to walk towards the engineering room that she shared with her father.

" Ahm. Babe, i don't wanna die early by your fathers turret because he sees us like this", you said while she just continued walking and now youve noticed that only Junkrat and Mako are the only people you see at the mess hall.
"Hey, where are the other?". I asked her. When we are in front of the door, she looks at me happily and opened it.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY (NAME)!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!", everyone shouted and a Commander Morrison dressed as a clown give you a sampaguita flower necklace.
While everyone was dancing, eating and drinking, Briggite is still holding you tightly.
"Bree, you alright? You look kinda nervous," I asked her.
She took me to the center of the floor and the lights turn on bathing us in white.
"(Fullname), we have been together for the last 3 years and you are the rarest gem of a woman that i am lucky to find. You are the bolt to my nuts" Briggite said then she kneeled and took out a small box with a simple ring on it. But it meant the world to me.

"YES YES BRIGITTE LINDHOLM!!!", I shouted and everyone cheered, including Grumpy, ehem, i mean soon to be father inlaw Torbjorn.

"You make me the happiest woman alive (name)", she said and we kissed.
We both feel like we are in cloud nine. I mean, who wouldnt be if you found your nuts to your bolts.