Andromache Part 2

We invitied Quinn in our room, but Nile is suspicious as she was able to feel Quinns' rage when she was locked up in a coffin.

"Thank you, can I bring my friend? She's like a sister to me and my bodyguard. Her name is (Y/n). Is it okay?" I had no choice if we want to continue the discussion. We nodded.

She picks her phone and after 5 minutes, we hear a knock. Nikki opens the door and a short woman is standing in there. (Unless youre taller than Charlize. By all means change it.) She smiles at Quinn.

"Come in (y/n)." Now I can see it. Quinn is inlove with this woman, her eyes absolutely adore and cherish this woman.

"Hi guys, Quinn told me about you all, and I hope we can be friends." Nikki and Joe, being the sweet gay couple, they rush towards her. Hugging and making her feel welcome and Booker offers her a seat. I look at Nile and shes looking at me.

So when everyone settle down, Quinn scooted towards (y/n) but Nikki and Joe sat beside her, on each side. Quinn huffs and they laugh.

Then Nile went for the jugular.

"Why do you need a bodyguard? If youre as old as Andy, youre good at fighting." Quinn looks to her with a smiling face.

"Yes, but not as good as her on close combat. Im a long distance fighter."

"So you hired a bodyguard? How, how did you escape?"

Silence fills the room.

"I found her." (Y/n) says, gasps filling the room.

"I was on a vacation with my brother. I keep having these dreams, about a woman locked in the bottom of the ocean. It keeps on repeating, especially in the coast of England. One day, my brother ask me to go with him on a boat race, you know we will watch it when a swell hits the boat and I fell down. 'Luckily', I dont know how to swim and I just sunk down even though Im kicking and flapping my arms like a drunk loon."

She drinks water while everyone waits.

"Okay, sorry 'bout that. So I drowned, my brother is a free diver and he was able to get me and he spotted the torture chamber. Once he pulled me up, he brought me quickly to the apartment we were staying. Mind you, Im still shaking from the cold. He knew what he saw as I kept him informed about my dreams."

I cut her off.

"Are you like us? Immortals?"

"No, shes not. Shes a normal human." Quinn answers and they look at each other. My heart feels constricted, as it used to be Quinn and I. Now she has (Y/n), her mate, Im sure.

"So your brother have her exhumed?" Joe ask while he holds (y/n)'s hand. It seems they really adore her too.

"No, my brother gave me a crash course on diving and free diving then when it was like 2am, when the water was still, we dove and brought a spare oxygen, some tools and now here we are."

She drinks water again and stand up.

"Thank you for making me feel welcome but the dust is in this country is giving me sinusitis. So I will go back to my room and drink some Claritin. Good night guys. Quinn, see ya."

Quinn nods and she leaves, closing the door behind her.

"You love her." Nile said bluntly.

"No."

"You are." Nile insists.

"Im not."

"Stop it. She doesnt love her okay?" I said to them and that shut them up.

"Quinn, Im glad youre here. Since when?"

"Two years ago. Ive talked to Copley before, and I know what happened about Merrick and your betrayal Booker. Thats why Im here, Andy. To discuss the immortality. Apparently, the doctors at Merrick didnt stop the research and they found some strands in our DNA thats describe only as a primal instinct. Which means that we need to survive, and immortality disappears if we cant find our mate."

"How do you know all of this?" Joe ask.

"Copley told me, Andy, Ive gained knowledge on this era tbrough the dying wails of the sailors, victims and through (y/n). Copley found me after you told him to look for me. Then he filled us about everything, I went back to our place and dug the golds and silvers that we hid. Using the money, I bought Merrick to supervise the research. Nikki and Joe apparently are mates as according to the data, Joe's life ended when Nikkolei stab him but the close proximity of his mate healed him." Quinn said seriously.

"So has your immortality expired?" Nikki ask jokingly.

"Yes, but being near with my mate hslped me revitalize."

"Huh, so it means that your mate is here too boss." Booker said.

"Yes, youre right as you had healed." Quinn added.

"Well I want to meet them soon and see how they will work it out with you Andy." Nile said and everyone erupted to cheers and gibberish dialogue as they discussed about it.

"Well (y/n) found you and helped you. I wish I could had found you sooner Quinn." I said soflty.

"Its over, Im here and ready to help."

"Yes, how does it feel that shes your mate Quinn?" Nikki ask.

"Thats the thing guys, (Y/n) is Andromaches' mate."

I feel like ive been gutted.