Tamayo

Ever since Muzan changed me into a demon, I have been doing his bidding and all that shit of killing, wreaking havoc and turning humans into demons.

I should have been dead, being a very rare Dragon Pillar, I fought Muzan to a standstill and killed the Upper Twelve Moon but being ravaged of the curse since I opened my Dragon Mark, I had asked help of the finest doctor. Tamayo.

Im a stubborn, hot-headed and reckless but compassionate Hashira, but Tamayo took me in, helped me ease the pain as the mark starts to eat my body. Those days that I stayed on her estate, she treated me tenderly and confesses her feelings to me. 

"You should sleep also doctor. I promise you I will be fine tonight."

She smiles at me, but then continued to fuss and pamper.

"I cannot."

She sits besides me, then look at me strangely, I cannot put it.

"You need to be attended all the time, the mark has progressed faster than I thought. I-I cant leave you all alone."

I sit down and look at her closely, tears are falling silently on her lilac-like eyes. I dont know what to do in this kind of situation. So I hug her and she hug me back gently, to avoid hurting me.

"I will be fine, I promise." I untangle myself from her but she hug me tightly this time, and she smells like a field of lilacs has descended on her. Her hair smells like jasmine too.

That night, it ended in a bloodbath. Muzan attack the estate, killed  the handmaidens, doctors, attendants and me. I fought him, my body racked up in pain, he's severely wounded and the mark has already creeped on my neck. Breathing is such a burden but I need to protect the remaining people on the estate.

"It must be painful to breath now little dragon." Michael Jackson taunted, I mean Muzan.

"It doesnt matter, I'm gonna kill you Kibutsuji."

"But the most painful feeling is that seeing the person you love with your soul will die." Using his multiple and disgusting tentacles, she drag towards him none other than Tamayo.

"You bastard!" Flames erupted on my left hand and magma-like patterns appear on my body. My instinct telling me to save my soulmate.

"She's inlove with you (y/n), thats why she painstaking took care of you."

"That she even sought me out to change you to prolong your life, by turning you into a demon."

I crouched down, not caring if I will kill all of us, Im preparing the final breathe form. The Last Dancing Dragon when Tamayo ripped a wound on her wrist and a Blood Demon Art appeared. I dash towards them but the scent makes me numb and I fall down. Weakened in my state, I look up to the sky. Not caring if I die, pain starts to creep again and I can feel the mark devouring my whole body now.

Tamayo crouch down beside me with tear stained face, her hair is undone and blood dripping on her wound.

"Im sorry but I love you too much to let you go." She pulls my head on my lap and kiss my lips tenderly and close my eyes.

👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

That was 300 years ago. Now as the first ranked Upper Demon, Muzan left me alone to do my bidding. He may turned me but some of Tamayo's blood is coursing through me. I'm still in love with Tamayo, but of course, love begat hate. 

I'm itching to hunt her down, only her. Akaza and the ones below can me can take care of the other Hashira's. No one was able to inherit the Dragon Breathing so all of them are easy for me to take me down. But I still care for them, the humans. But the hatred burns strongly that I had survived alright, but turned into this abominable creature. Unlike Kokushibu, who wants to outlive his expiry date, Id rather die.

"Muzan, Im gonna start hunting her down." The trap lady looks at me with that biwa-strumming weirdo and nodded.

I changed my appearance into my human form. My blood demon art called Shifting is in tier with Muzan.

I walk to the edge of the forest and I can feel excitement coursing through me.

You'll pay for selling my soul to the demon himself Tamayo. I'm coming to kill you.

Part 2 anyone? Because I feel that this really really sucks. I wasnt able to update due to me being so busy at work and almost no day off to handle my team.