Midnight

Lime! I dont you young gays reading these because its for mature audience and because I dont want this book reported. Blah blah blah. Proceed my older gay readers.

Being handcuffed with your arms above your head and your legs are spread like an eagle must be a terrifying feeling if youre not into something kinky. Thats what Im thinking when Im looking into my girlfriends proud collection that the only thing I know are the handcuffs and whip.

"Nemuri, ahmm, I need to go back to my place, okay? You need to sleep now. Youve brush your teeth, and change into something comfy." I push her towards her bedroom, which is surprisingly spartan.

She giggles and keeps holding my hand. Im not stupid, she wants something that I dont want to give.

"Why are you so afraid?" She ask softly, looking into my eyes. Noticing that shes not drunk as before. I just clam up, and then drag her towards her bed when she whip me towards it. Making me fall on my back and her quickly straddling me. Her lips dangerously close to my neck, her luscious hair covering her beautiful face.

Then she lick her lips and I can see that insane smile she have when she gets excited, which is most of the time. People find it panty dropping for lesbians like me or boner machine. Take your pick.

I just remain quiet, not wanting to do it to her, shes drunk, Im tired and Im not kinky, I may like it rought but not kinky. I kiss her lips and she devours my mouth, her left hand pinning my arms above my head, while her right starts to choke me hard enough for the heat to pool down below, making me sticky and wet. She bit my lower lip, making me wince and gasp, forcing her wet muscle inside and starts to suck on it.

Im feeling needy, and she knows it, her right hand now squeeze my breast, and I squirm. I want to go home as we have a rescue mission to do tomorrow with Mt. Lady for Katsuki Bakuguo, I tap her shoulder and she stops, we are both panting and there is a trail of saliva connecting our mouth.

"Baby girl, I know that you need it but I wont force you. I want you to know that I love you and I care and I respect you. You pillow princess." She smiles and boops my nose. The she flips us over, spooning me, her soft breath in my nape and her protective hug lulling me to sleep.

Rrrrrrrrrringggggg!

The ring snap me out of my sleep, its 14:00 according to my phone and its my cousin calling.

"Mt. Lady?" I ask groggily, I didnt notice that Nemuri is looking at with jealousy in her eyes. I continue to take the call, she wants to know my well being, If Im safe and where the hell am I?

"Im safe, okay? I will see you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you and I love you."

"I love you too, see ya." I end the call when I hear a low chuckle behind me.

"So you love her~?"

I nodded, I mean we grew up together, we both own the agency but she wants to be famous while I dont, so I remain in the shadows, my quirk is called Titan, but unlike her, I can regenarate and creates weapon out of my hardening ability.

She then pin me down on the bed, and starts to kiss me ferociously, making my lip bleed and her hand stands to roam around my body and shes squeezing in the right place with rough determinstion.

"Fffuuuccck me~" i manage to say.

"Yes, I will fuck the brains out of you baby girl, but youre breaking my heart." She then pulls away and I can see shes crying softly, the lust gone.

"What do you mean?", I hug her and drag her down with me, while she sobs.

"You love the woman I despise, but I get it alright. Youre both young, Im way too old for you." She cries more and I hug her, then it dawns upon me.

"Im very much inlove with the the R-rated Hero and the woman behind her. But I love my cousin too."

She stops crying and looks at me, she looks confused.

"Wait, SHES YOUR COUSIN?" She hugs me tightly and then kiss me fully in mouth.

I reciprocated and after needing air, we separated together.

"So youre not kidding when you fought those 10 Nomus?"

"Kidding? Im not the number 2 hero Titan for nothing." I quickly shut my mouth, I didnt tell her that Im a pro hero. Wait, how did she know I fought 10,Nomus?

"I was there to respond (Y/n), even if youre male in your Titan form, I know its you." She just smiles when I ask her how did she know.

"Cmon, its 2am and youre going to take the night shift to patrol and rescue Katsuki."

I just shrug it off how did she know Im the Titan Hero. She then pull me in her arms, her chest warm and inviting, while she gives me a quick but very sensual kiss that tooks my breath away and she hugs me protectively, spooning me again. Making drift into a blissful sleep

Hello guys! This is my first one shot for Midnight or Nemuri Kayama in BNHA. She might be a lil OOC but I did my best. Stay safe you guys!