chapter five

Hi, I like wrote this whole story like almost a year ago. And back then, I had no idea of character development. So, the plot is getting rush by chapter 4, and I want to publish everything I have, so I can rewrite the story, but that's going to be published in a different story so I can have memories of my dark past. 

Enjoy this really bad chapter. 

===

<4 years later>

1...

Worthless

2...

Freak

3...

Ugly

4...

Gay

5...

Hideous

6...

Dumb

7...

Failure

8...

Weird

9...

Disappointment

10...

Bo-

"Dino! Breakfast is ready!" Jeonghan screams, brought Dino out of his trance.

He sighs, looking around the bathroom, still the same. He looked down, and saw red.

He turned the faucet on, water came rushing down on Dino arm, washing away the red, and relieving, the cuts that Dino had done on himself.

Turning off the faucet, he bandage his arm, and pulled his uniform sleeve down.

Looking at himself in the mirror, and looked like how he always looked like, ugly.

Opening the door of his bathroom, and walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

His brothers, except Seungkwan and Hansol, left for college. His two hyungs were 17, and Dino was 16.

"You took forever! What you have a girlfriend!" Hansol teases, but Dino being Dino, over thought the situation.

They think I will always be alone, because I will, Dino faked smiled.

"No, hyung. I just got lost in a thought." Dino patted Vernon shoulder, and left for the kitchen.

He sat at the dining table, and he saw the eggs and bacon. He sighs, before grabbing his fork, and slowly brought the bacon towards his mouth.

Fat

Ugly

Don't eat it!

Dino ate, but it was forced.

"Dino, do you have a dance meeting this afternoon." Seungcheol asked shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.

Dino, was still in the dance club, still the leader, still the same old members.

"Yeah, Me and the members are going over new choreography." Dino forced the happiness to overcome him, he just lost interest in dancing, since he entered high school.

He hated himself for that, he still loved dancing, but not to the extent that he used to back in middle school.

"Ok. Your hyungs are coming home, for Christmas, so better hurry home." Seungcheol added, and Dino, faked the excitement on his face.