chapter 30

Harry was once again naked on his deck chair. He'd given up on the book. It was too difficult to hold in place whilst his hands were tied to the chair.

The girls had now moved onto their fronts. Harry was instructed to keep a good eye on them so they didn't burn.

He had a week before he needed to be back in England for the President's state visit.

"I need to move out of the sun. It's getting too hot."

"Nice try Harry." Pansy smirked with her eyes closed. "We put a sun block charm on you five minutes ago."

"Fleur, you look nicely tanned, I think Harry is upset because he is lonely." Gemma grinned at the Veela.

The beautiful blond stood up and stretched showing off her amazing nude body. She then winked at the girls and moved to Harry's deck chair which she enlarged with her wand that was on a table nearby and snuggled down next to him.

"I swear, if your dad hears about this, he's going to be guilty of regicide." Harry groaned. He made a mental note to talk to Tracey.

"Are we going to another sports match?" Tracey asked as she was led through the halls of Hogwarts. It was later in the day and Harry had been released from his heavenly torment.

"No, I wanted the two of us to talk, privately." Harry gave her a smile as he took her hand. She had a lovely blush as it was something Harry never initiated. He didn't pull away when the girls touched him or held his hand, but he never started something.

They quickly made it back to Harry's quarters. He asked the elves to keep everyone away for a while.

"Tracey, whatever you and I talk about in this room is between us. You don't ever have to reveal it to anyone, ok?"

Tracey looked very worried. "Did I do something wrong? You aren't selling my contract, are you?"

"No! Absolutely not!" Harry said quickly. "As I told you girls before; only you can ask me to transfer your contract. If I die, they go to Sirius who has sworn an oath to care for you like his daughters."

Tracey relaxed slightly but was clearly still tense.

"Tracey, would you agree that I've done all I can to make sure you girls are happy?"

She nodded vigorously.

"So, when I ask you this next question, remember I am only asking because I am dedicated to keeping you happy."

A little less vigour in the nod.

"Are you attracted to boys, girls or both?"

*thud*

"Bugger."

"Woken up have you?"

Tracey looked around groggily. "Wha' happen'd?"

"Here, drink this." She saw Harry holding a mug for her. Hot chocolate. She sat up carefully and began to sip.

"Do you remember what we were talking about?" Harry asked kindly.

After a few seconds of concentration she turned a very deep red.

"Relax, I have no opinion about whether you prefer boys or girls or both. I am just concerned that you are joining in with the girls...... 'seduction' of me because you feel you have to."

"No!" She was very adamant, but she immediately felt unable to get too worked up. "I do want to be with you."

"So you do like boys, you just like girls as well?"