40

@hopesinclair
*mature scene*

I wake up realizing it's my last day in Fiji. I look over and see Alex sitting on the floor and I giggle.

"Get up here loser!" I say throwing a pillow at him and he laughs putting his phone down and he crawls up onto my bed and sits on the side.

"Goodmorning!" I say smiling at him and he smiles at me.

"Goodmorning!" Alex says back and he hovers over me and I look up at him and he smirks.

He leans in about to kiss me and just as he was about to I roll us over so I'm on top and I smash my lips against his. His hands go to my ass and squeeze it putting me more on top of him and I smile continuing to kiss his lips as he kisses mine back. I put my hands in his hair and he slowly kisses my lips deepening it and I slip in my tongue making the kiss more deep and he slips in his. I started to suck on his lips a bit and he smiled against my lips and I kissed him once more and I was about to pull away until he grabbed my thighs and flipped us over again so I'm under.

He held my thigh lifting it up into place and he smashed his lips into mine again and I held his face kissing him back more. He started to grind against me in the position we were in and I moaned in his mouth turning him on. He then grinded more onto me and I moaned some more in his mouth as we continued kissing. He then let go of me and I kissed his lips more doing the work and he smiles and kisses back until he attacked my neck with his mouth. I quickly smiled while biting my lip as he left kisses all over my skin that were sooner turned into hickeys. I started to moan so I bit my lip harder so I didn't wake up Madison or anyone else just in case. He continued kissing me back up my neck and to my lips. I smiled and kissed back then we both pull away.

"Damn I would love to wake up like that every morning." I say smirking at him and he laughs.

"You're cute." Alex says and I smile showing my teeth and he smiles while blushing.

"Aww!" I say happily and he smirks at me.

"Hey want to go to the hot tub downstairs for a bit? I would let the girls sleep in they haven't all week." Alex says and I slowly nod.

"Is your sister up?" I ask curiously and he shakes his head no and I slowly nod.

"Wait what time is it?" I ask curiously and he checks his phone.

"8:23." Alex says and I sigh getting up.

"Yea we can go, just let me change into a bathing suit real fast." I say and he nods and sits on my bed.

I go through my drawer and I scan through bikinis and pull out a baby pink colored one that was strapless and the bottom was a thong kind.

I went to the bathroom and changed and threw my hair into a messy bun and slipped on some flip flops and came out.

"How do you look so beautiful just waking up? Like I bet your friends are definitely jealous." Alex says smirking at me and I smile while blushing.

"Aww you're so cute." I say and he smirks while laughing and I smile.

"Oh thanks! But I'm gonna get changed real fast." Alex says and I nod as we exit my hotel room. I follow him to his room which was like 3 rooms down.