Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story. Really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

He can't do this. He wouldn't do it. Niall wouldn't take a life, I know he wouldn't. His hearts made of gold. I can't believe that he'd kill his own baby, I won't believe it. I could see from the look on Harry's face that he was telling the truth. I needed to know where he was. I needed to find him before he did this.

"Harry what clinic has he gone to?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly where it is but I can write the address down for you" Harry replied, I nodded my head.

"Hurry up" I exclaimed, Harry quickly walked into his kitchen and pulled out a pen and paper. I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor, Every second counts here. Harry quickly scribbled down the address and handed me the paper, I quickly read over the address. "Thankyou!" I chocked out, I turned around to exit the room but Harry's voice stopped me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I turned around to look at him. "I tried to stop him, I really did" Harry chocked out, I shook my head and quickly pulled Harry into a hug. 

"It's not your fault. It wasn't you that was meant to be in that position. You did everything you could" I said. I then pulled away from the hug and turned around once again. I exited the house as fast as I could and ran down to my car. I needed to find him before it was too late. 

I drove as fast as I could. I thought at any second the pounding in my heart was gonna crash my bones. I'm afraid. For the first time in my life I'm scared and I'm not afraid to admit it. I wish Niall had turned to me. It should have been me beside him when he took the test. It should have been me there with him when he got the result. It should have never been Harry. Niall thinks he can't turn to me just because I told him we can't be together. But he dosen't get it. I want him to turn to me. I want him to know I'll be there for him no matter what. Even though I can't give him what he deserves that dosen't mean I won't be there for him. I pulled up to the clinic and quickly jumped out the car, I slammed the door closed and my eyes landed on Niall. He was sat outside the clinic on a wall. I quickly approached him. 

"Niall" I chocked out, Niall looked up at me with red puffy eyes. I swallowed a dry lump inside my throat.

"What're you doing here?" Niall cried out before jumping to his feet.

"Please tell me you didn't do it" I exclaimed.

"He told you?" Niall questioned, I shook my head and Niall pushed past me, I quickly went after him.

"He didn't need to. I was worried about you so I checked your internet history. Harry just confirmed it" I said, Niall quickly spun around.

"You checked my internet history? You had no damn right!" He yelled.

"I have every right! I pay for the internet therefore I have the right! And if you don't want people checking it clear the history!" I argued back, Niall looked away from me.

"Why are you here?" He asked, I scoffed.

"What kind of question is that? Niall it's my baby too!" I exclaimed, Tears were filling Niall's eyes. "You didn't do it. Niall please tell me you didn't do it" I chocked out, Niall looked up at me and he slowly shook his head. 

"I couldn't" He whispered, A rush of relief overtook my body. "I couldn't even go inside" I approached Niall slowly.

"Why? Why would you even think of doing this and not tell me?" I asked.

"Because. Because I didn't think you'd want the baby" Niall admitted. "You didn't wanna be with me so why would you want a child with me?" Niall chocked out, I took hold of Niall's hands giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Niall look at me" Niall did as I said. "It's not that I don't wanna be with you. Niall anybody would be lucky to have you beside them. But, I can't be that person. Not because I don't want to, I want to be, I want to be that person so badly, But Niall I know I'll bring you nothing but danger and I can't do that to you. I won't bring you into that part of my life. You mean way to much to me for that" 

"You know I had a dream. A dream that you, Me and our baby we were so happy together. We watched our child grow and it was just perfect. Perfect in everway" Niall said, I smiled as the images flashed through my head. 

"Being a father is all I've ever wanted to be. I want my child to have the life I never did. I want my child to run to me for hugs and kisses, Not advice on how to break somebodys bones with one punch or kick" I gently cupped Niall's cheek tears were now falling from my eyes to. "Please Niall don't abort our child. Don't do it" I chocked out. 

"I'm scared. I'm so scared Zayn" Niall exclaimed, I quickly pulled him against me and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"I know. I know you are. But I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I'll support you through this whole thing. You'll never be on your own I promise you that" I stated, Niall's arms tightened around my waist as he sobbed into my chest. 

"Liam and Lou are gonna hate me" Niall cried out, I shook my head as I held him closer to me.

"No they won't. The only person they'll hate is me" I replied, Niall glanced up at me.

"Don't. Don't let me do this on my own" He whispered, I smiled weakly at him.

"Were in this together Niall" I placed my hand on his stomach. "This is our baby. I'll be with you every step of the way" I promised him, Niall smiled slightly before leaning his head on my shoulder. We stood there for a few moments just embracing eachother. "Come on. Lets go home" Niall was keeping our baby and I couldn't be more happy about it, But now we have an even bigger obstacle to face. Telling Louis and Liam were having a baby together.