Chapter One

Heya guys here's the first chapter of the story, I really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

 This chapter is dedicated to WhiteDuffy, Check out her stuff guys.

Niall's Pov:

When your a little kid you don't think of your future, Not seriously anyway. We all sit there and pretend to be singers, Astronauts, Wizards, Power rangers, We don't take life seriously at all. We don't understand the meaning of pain. To us the most pain we feel is when we fall down and cut our knee open. We also think our parents are invincible and nothing can beat them, To us our parents are superheros. Growing up I had no worries at all. I had a mum and a dad who loved me, Two brothers who'd play football with me for hours on the weekend, But as I got older those things changed. I learnt of the real job my father does. I always believed he was in charge of his own business, In a way he was, But it wasn't the business I thought. He was a member of a gang. He'd go around and do things I can't even talk about. All those films you see about gangs you find it hard to believe things like that exist, But they do. When I was eleven my father was killed, He was violently stabbed to death. You can't imagine a worse pain then losing one of your parents, For me the pain didn't stop there. When I was fifteen my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. My two elder brothers Louis and Liam they had to take care of her aswell as me. She fought it for as long as she could, But the treatment it wasn't working. The doctors they couldn't do anything to save her. When we were told she wasn't going to survive I can't explain that sort of pain. My world just crashed around me. My mum made my two brothers promise her that they'd do whatever they had to to look after me. She made me promise to stay strong and never give up. When she died everything went wrong. Louis and Liam struggled to keep up with the bills. The money they were getting wasn't enough. Because I was underage one of them had to stay home with me at all times, That made things difficult. When things were darkest they were approached by someone.

They joined the very gang our father was apart of. The very gang that caused our fathers death. The gang was under new management. Zayn Malik, The son of Yaser Malik. Yaser was my fathers bestfriend. I didn't want Louis or Liam to join this gang, But what could I do to stop them? They've been in the gang for two years now. I'm seventeen going on eighteen now. I hate what my brothers do. Our dad he died because he was in a gang and now my brothers are apart of one. Why would they wanna be apart of something like that? I can't understand it. Violence has never been something I look at in a good way. You don't have to fight physically to be strong, I learnt that from my mother. It's not about the strength of power in your fist, It's about the strength inside your heart and mind. Why can't my brothers see what I see? 

"Why can't you just stop?!" I exclaimed.

"Niall I'm not having this discussion with you right now. Louis and I have to get to work so your spending the night with Harry" Liam stated.

"Work? That what you call it? I call it breaking the law!" I spat.

"Niall will you please just do as I ask?" Liam said.

"Why should I? You won't do what I want?! Dad died because of things like this and now your going the exact same way!" I yelled.

"Were trying to provide for this family Niall. It hasn't been easy on any of us the last few years, But were doing what we have to" Liam stated. 

"Niall please just pack a bag and go spend the night at Harry's, Zayn dosen't want you in harms way" Louis said as he entered the kitchen.

"Zayn? Since when does he care about anything other then himself and his stupid money?" I spat out.

"He's not as heartless as you think Niall" Louis replied, I rolled my eyes.

"Lou we gotta go" Liam said, Louis nodded. "Niall please go pack a bag we'll drop you off at Harry's" I was about to protest but when I saw the look in Liam's eyes I decided not to. I nodded my head slowly before walking out the room. I know Louis and Liam are only trying to provide and keep the promise they made, But is being in a gang really the only way to do that?