Chapter Twenty

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story. Really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I want a happily ever after. I want a normal life. A life without expectation. A life without fear of the people I love getting hurt. If I didn't have this life, If I didn't have a target on my back things would be different. Things with Niall and I would be different. Any person would be lucky to have him beside them. The person who claims his heart won't ever know how lucky they are. I wish more than anything I could be that person. I want to be that person, But I just can't be. I'd bring danger to Niall that he dosen't deserve. People like me don't deserve the good things in life. We only ever get second best, Because that's all we deserve. It hurts not being able to love someone with everything you have, But in my world loving someone only brings pain. You love someone only to lose them in the most heart wrenching way. 

"Oh come on! What's wrong with it?" I heard Louis state as I walked down the stairs, I raised my eyebrow before walking into the living room. Louis, Liam and Niall were sat around with colour charts scattered all over the coffee table. 

"Were not painting the babys room dark purple" Niall said. 

"Yeah we want bright and colourful not dark like the addams family" Liam commented.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Picking colours for the babys room" Last night it was decided that Niall's room would be turned into the babys room which would also double into a nursery. "Niall and I are thinking bright colours. Yellow or baby blue maybe even white. Louis here thinks dark purple would look cool" Liam informed me, I turned to look at Louis.

"It would be cool, But not for a new born Lou. Let me know what colour you decide I'll pick it up when I go into town tomorrow to meet the old man" I said all the lads nodded. "Niall? Can we talk?" I questioned, Niall looked up at me and nodded his head, He stood up from the couch and followed me out the room and into the kitchen. 

"What's up?" Niall asked.

"It's about the other week. I've been thinking about everything you said" Niall nodded his head. "I can't take that sort of risk Niall. No matter how much I want to, I can't do it" I exclaimed, Niall sighed. 

"What about what I want?" He questioned. 

"I won't risk your safety Niall. My dad did that with my mum and I listened at night while she cried herself to sleep. I won't do that to you. Niall you mean alot to me and I'm not putting you in danger. I'm going to be there for our baby, But I need you to find somebody who can give you everything I can't-" Niall cut me off. 

"It's not that you can't. It's you won't. Why can't you see what I see Zayn? You aren't your dad open your eyes and see that!" Liam walked into the kitchen. 

"Sorry we've gotta get going" He informed us, Niall nodded his head and quickly walked out the room. I sighed deeply. "What's going on?" Liam asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

The car journey was mostly silent. Louis and Liam exchanged conversation, Niall and I joined in at some parts, But we never spoke to one another. Liam knew something was going on. He kept glancing at the both of us. When we arrived at Harry's we all headed straight into the garden. Harry shot straight to his feet when he saw us. 

"Nialler!" He stated, Niall quickly wrapped his arms around Harry. They pulled away moments later. 

"You alright mate?" Liam said as he gave Harry a hug, Harry nodded his head.