Chapter Two

"Boyband?" I asked with curiousity.

"Yeah, One Direction" he replied. Great, this was not a very good start to my summer, I didn't like One Direction at all. In fact I kinda tried everything in my power to avoid hearing them on the radio and seeing them in magazines. Why, you ask? Because all the girls at school never shut up about them, apparently they're amazing and some more bullshit like that. And as if the girls at school aren't enough, my bestfriend Delilah labels herself as a "directioner", whatever the hell that is.

"Cool, cool!" I say trying to sound interested in his current job.

"Speaking of them, they're staying at my home currently, they can't wait to meet y-"

"What?!" I interrupted rudely.

"Yup, you'll love 'em" he said excitedly as he hopped off the car and grabbed my luggages. Did I mention I have the worst of luck?

"Great" I muttered to myself as I followed him. Then I remembered, I probably look like crap right now after that all that travelling. I was wearing loose PINK sweatpants and a plain black tshirt with black flipflops, the outfit may not sound that bad but my hair was a bird's nest and there wasn't a drop of makeup on my face. Whatever, I'll probably scare them so it'll be a win-win situation for me. We walked inside and the front foyer was stunning.

"It's beautiful!" I said as I put my backpack down. Just at that moment, five guys ran down the stairs. Great, I didn't like them and now I had to live with them.

"Welcome Ella!" Louis screamed as he opened his arms and pulled me in towards a hug.

"Thanks" I said smiling politely.

"Glad to have you as a guest" Liam said before hugging me. And the routine followed through all the boys. It was the usual kind of warm greeting but what was weird was that I caught the curly haired boy glancing at me then glancing away a couple times. Let's be honest, he probably does that to every girl. Delilah never shuts up about how Harry is a big flirt.

"They were excited to meet you" Uncle Paul says.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Ella" Harry says grinning.

"Thanks Harry" I mumble very quietly.

"You're probably tired, your room is upstairs to your right, the guys wrote your name on the door" my uncle says and I nod and take my bags and quickly walk up the stairs trying to make the situation less awkward than it is.

"She knows our names, she must be a fan" Harry says to Paul as I reach the top of the stairs.

"Hate to break it to you Harry, but I think she's the complete opposite..." Uncle Paul replies.

"That'll change soon" I hear Niall say...