Halloween Special: Let's Go To The Queen's Castle!

(Third Person's Pov)

"Eh?"

"We'll visit the Queen's Castle for Halloween!" Kaien care freely declared.

"EHHHH?!" Yuki exclaimed in disbelief.

"You can't be serious? I thought the Council forbids anyone from entering?" Zero glared at the easy going man.

"Well, they can't forbid someone who eventually owns the place, right?" He emphasize, staring directly at the 'owner'.

Kimiko didn't look amused by his statement, instead coldly gaze at him. "Humans are forbidden to enter that place that used to be filled by—"

"Then it's decided! We'll go to the Vampire Queen's Castle!"

"Listen to what people say!" Kimiko, Zero and Yuki all exclaimed in sync.

***

Every student and teacher aboard their respective busses, chattering and excited air filled each bus.

The Day Class were excited for this 'field trip'. They wonder what the Headmaster ate today to be so generous as to go out and stay at the same place with the Night Class.

To some people's surprise, the Night Class were also just as excited, especially the ice powered vampire. It'll be a first for them to visit the castle of their monarch and creator, the first vampire and Empress of the Underworld.

"For the first in my immortal life, I finally get to see the Almighty Queen's Castle! Can't this day get any better?" Aido happily discussed, openly expressing his glee.

"I heard we will be staying overnight." Ruka informed.

"And we even have the privilege to see the Queen's crown jewels and portraits."

Aido's eyes shone even brighter, if that's possible, and drooled at the thought. "Keep your mouth shut, Hanabusa, you might catch flies." Kain nonchalantly reminds.

The 'Queen, Monarch and Empress' the Night Class has spoke highly of, doesn't look as happy as she sat at a separate vesicle, a limousine.

For one reason, she doesn't want to visit the place where her subjects were massacred. She's even afraid that she could hear their screams still.

Their scream for help, desperation, salvation. Kimiko sunk into her seat and gritted her teeth.

"Don't be afraid, Kimiko-chan. Nothing of that is your fault." Kaien softly reassured. Kimiko intensely glared him in resentment.

"If only I do not know you well, I might have thought you were tormenting me."

"Eh?"

Only a few 'special' people knew of Kimiko's past and who she was. As the readers may have guessed. Yes, Kimiko is indeed the Queen. And the people who knew of this are Kaien, Toga, the Vampire Council, Vampire Hunters' Association and of course, Kaname. Non of the Night Class, Yuki and Zero knew of her predicament.

The busses and the limousine all parked themselves in front of the castle's grandeur front, the Fall's Gate.

"Ohhh!" Everyone were awes-trucked at the breathtaking sight. The castle is surrounded by terrifyingly huge waterfalls! But, even so, everyone felt immense amazement by the historical structure.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" Kaien, who held a megaphone, caught the students' attention.

"Ahem! So, I welcome you to Queen Theodora Eleanor Clementine Sinclair's palace!" He started.