Chapter 8: First day II

(Third Person's Pov)

Kimiko seems to be calm, though her eyes says otherwise. Dark orbs glared directly to those of hazel irises.

Kaien sipped his tea nervously, looking away from Kimiko's sharp gaze.

"S-so Tsukino-san-"

"Kimiko would be fine" Kaien cleared his throat as he was interrupted.

"R-right. So K-Kimiko-san. As you know by now that the Hunters' Association gave you a mission to guard the human students here, am I correct" He said, adjusting his glasses up.

Kimiko nodded. "Yes Sir. Though there is something I need to ask you"

Kaien gestured her to continue.

"Why is it, a hunter like you, would create a school for vampires and humans? How are you certain that those Vampires would not be tempted by those preys that surrounds them?" She asked in full seriousness.

"You see, Kimiko-san. I've live long enough to see the positive sides of vampires. For all the years I've live, humans and vampires always fought each other in wars. I created this school for humans and vampires to co-exist and live in harmony." Kaien explained in delight.

Kimiko thought for a moment. "Though we still cannot guaranty the safety of those humans. We cannot be so sure that there is not one vampire who won't quench their thirst for blood" Kimiko explained thoroughly. She frowned when she remember a certain blonde vampire.

Kaien gave her a reassuring smile. "Do not worry too much, Kimiko-san. That is why we have the Disciplinary Committee!" He said chirpily. Kimiko's eyes narrowed doubtfully at him.

"I know that it's not polite to judge someone. But this, Yuki girl seems that she cannot even handle those 'fangirl' earlier. And this Zero seems too lazy to help the poor girl" Kaien sweat dropped at her boldness.

"E-even so, they were trained to protect the Day Class students. Plus Kaname is leading the vampires. I'm sure they wouldn't dare to disobey him!" He grinned proudly.

He opened the bottom drawer of his table and pulled our a neatly wrapped uniform in plastic.

"Here is your uniform, Kimiko-san and the badge is also inside. Here's the school's handbook for you to know all about the school and rules. And lastly, your dorm keys!" He said in enthusiasm.

Kimiko nodded and thank him. "I'll be retiring to my room now. Excuse me, Headmaster" Kaien nodded as he waved goodbye to Kimiko.

***

When Kimiko entered her room, she wasn't surprise at the space and design of it. Her parents must've been the culprit. Her room is bigger than the normal ones, plus she have her own bathroom.

She have a queen size bed that was covered with dark purple sheets, pillow cases and duvet.