XI.

XI.
- lies : marina -
"you're too proud to say, that you've made a mistake, you're a coward til the end"

- lies : marina -"you're too proud to say, that you've made a mistake, you're a coward til the end"

the man before me, in all his glory, bare chest and buldge on display; can't look me in the eyes.

"negan. please who is she?"

he has such a strange look on his face. he looks ashamed.

"please?" i beg him to explain what dwight had told him.

"billie i've got to go." he grabs his tshirt off of the floor and pulls it over his head, collecting his trousers and belt from the corner of the room.

"no. that's not fair negan! you don't get to do that!" i scream at the back of his head.

"calm down billie."

"no!" i jump from the bed and run at him, pushing him from behind.

he spins and catches my wrists in his hands.

"get off me you pervert" i spit at him.

"billie i swear to god-" he tightens his grip.

i start to shout, "pervert!" over and over again, i scream it at his hurt face.

something snaps in him then, he pushes me to the ground effortlessly. my legs crumble beneath me and i land in a painful heap.

"fuck." he mutters as he pulls his trousers on. holding his head in his hands he walks towards the door.

he doesn't even look back. i start to cry. tears slowly trickling down my red cheeks.

i hear the bedroom door slam and i'm left alone.